Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Blocked ports
Special Forums IP Networking Blocked ports Post 302286557 by Lazydog on Wednesday 11th of February 2009 12:54:55 PM
Old 02-11-2009
What are you using for a firewall/router? They both should be able to redirect the port once it reaches your network. Just use a high numbered port. and setup your device to forward that port onto your camera.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Function in a blocked state.

Hi, How do you write a function which has to stay blocked in a wait state till an event occurs? The event could be the arrival of a message/updation of a database etc .. Regards, VJ (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vjsony
2 Replies

2. IP Networking

BitTorrent port 6969 blocked... how to get around the blocked port

Due to the massive Upload speeds killing .... or overstressing our schools network...... my school has blocked port 6969 (the most common BitTorrent port). So I cant connect to the tracker anymore, in other words no more downloading from school :( Does anyone know how I can get around the ports... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: PenguinDevil
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

IP Blocked

When I try to view these forums from work, I get a message that my IP has been blocked. Please advise as to how to fix this situation. My IP at work comes from the following class B network: 128.226.X.X (Binghamton University) Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: debcav
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Date on which a user is blocked

I work on AIX 5.3 and need to know if is possible to know the date on which a user is blocked. Thank you. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cmr88
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Blocked process and preempt

Hello Everyone, There is a column kthr:b in vmstat. How a process become blocked? If the process calls system call pread and sleeps inside it, is the process blocked in that moment? How a process sleeping because it has no work at all (as Notepad when we are not using it) differs from a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sant
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing blocked text

I do have a flat text file that are divided into blocks. Each block is demimited by '='. I would like to parse certain numbers and letters. This is the format of the file I have. It has thousands of such blocks >A B 1, 100 TTTT 100 95 >C D 1, 95 GHJKL = >A B 1, 72 GHUJKLO 72 84 >C D... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kanja
3 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Registering from blocked country

Hi, I'm come from Vietnam and want to join to Unix forum just because I like Unix programming and want to learning more. My IP is allocate by DHCP server so it is dynamic. Here is my desired username and my email: Username: lucasdo Email: rennersstar@gmail.com Thank you very much for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lucasdo
0 Replies
ib_rdma_lat(1)							   User Commands						    ib_rdma_lat(1)

NAME
ib_rdma_lat - RDM latency test SYNOPSIS
ib_rdma_lat [ options ] [ server IP address ] DESCRIPTION
This program tests the latency of RMDA write transactions. OPTIONS
-p, --port=<port> listen on/connect to port <port> (default: 18515) -d, --ib-dev=<dev> use IB device <dev> (default: first device found) -i, --ib-port=<port> use port <port> of IB device (default: 1) -s, --size=<size> size of message to exchange (default: 65536) -t, --tx-depth=<dep> size of tx queue (default 100) -n, --iters=<iters> number of exchanges (at least 2, default: 1000) -I, --inline_size=<size> max size of message to be sent in inline mode (default 400) -C, --report-cycles report times in cpu cycle units (default microseconds) -H, --report-histogram print out all results (default print summary only) -U, --report-unsorted (implies -H) print out unsorted results (default sorted) -c, --cma use the RDMA CMA to setup the RDMA connection -V, --version display version number AUTHOR
Guy Coates < gmpc@sanger.ac.uk > perftest February 20, 2008 ib_rdma_lat(1)