Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Net::SSLeay or Net::FTPSSL
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Net::SSLeay or Net::FTPSSL Post 302286160 by Styles on Tuesday 10th of February 2009 12:37:31 PM
Old 02-10-2009
Question Net::SSLeay or Net::FTPSSL

Hello,

I ran into an issue in one of my monitoring scripts. If I use the public ip address in my connection string everything works, but if I switch the connection string ip to 127.0.0.1 or the internal ip I get, " Connection refused at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi/Net/SSLeay/Handle.pm line 229." This is most likely because it thinks it's a bad cert. I can't seem to find anything on how to force it to ignore a invalid cert? Is this even an option?

Thanks, Styles

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Getting on the net

I've been having trouble getting my old gateway computer on the net with solaris. All of the network stuff is built into the motherboard. Is there a way that I can get it recognized? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: possuman72
4 Replies

2. Programming

regarding net

how we can find whether net is connected or diconnected. (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: phani_sree
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Broke Perl Script Second pair of eyes NET::FTPSSL

Hi all, Let me first start out by saying I'm a perl newbie and hope somebody can help, for the life of me I can't figure out why my script will not find and download a remote file via FTPSSL. What it's supposed to do is find the latest file named... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Styles
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

net help with getopts

Hi I have written the following script. But the variable sid is not getting set why is that. When i run the script i get the output as ORATAB FOR is Instead if i run the script like test.sh xiamin i am expecting the output as ORATAB FOR xiamin is #!/bin/ksh while... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: xiamin
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl: errors during "install Net::SSLeay"

Hi, Here is the errors: Any help will be greatly appreciated! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixlover
4 Replies

6. HP-UX

Net-snmp 5.7.2 on HP-UX 11.31

Hi All, I have an issue with net-snmp communication from a monitoring server to HP UX server. Following are the details HP - UX server : 172.16.184.34 Monitoring Server : 172.16.5.57 (Solarwinds Application)I'm running HP-UX's snmp on udp port 161 and net-snmp on udp 1161. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: maverick_here
0 Replies
Net.microRecv(3kaya)					       Kaya module reference					      Net.microRecv(3kaya)

NAME
Net::microRecv - Recieve data from a connection. SYNOPSIS
String microRecv( NetHandle h, Int maxlen=-1, Int microtimeout=0 ) ARGUMENTS
h The connection maxlen The maximum number of bytes to read (or unlimited, if negative). For TLS connections, this is always unlimited. timeout The number of microseconds to wait without input before timing out. The default is zero. For TLS connections, this parameter is ignored. DESCRIPTION
Reads up to maxlen bytes from the connection, and times out after timeout microseconds. Apart from the units the timeout is measured in, this is otherwise identical to Net.recv(3kaya) AUTHORS
Kaya standard library by Edwin Brady, Chris Morris and others (kaya@kayalang.org). For further information see http://kayalang.org/ LICENSE
The Kaya standard library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License (version 2.1 or any later version) as published by the Free Software Foundation. RELATED
Net.NetHandle(3kaya) Net.accept(3kaya) Net.connect(3kaya) Net.microPending(3kaya) Net.pending(3kaya) Net.recv(3kaya) Net.send(3kaya) Kaya October 2012 Net.microRecv(3kaya)