Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Installing GD Perl graphics modules Post 302285820 by andrewduncan on Monday 9th of February 2009 05:37:47 PM
Old 02-09-2009
Continuing

I think I need to install libgd next, is that correct?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Installing Perl Modules

I have a script that uses the File::Listing module. I am trying to install it, but I read the ReadMe and it states that the following modules should be installed first: URI MIME-Base64 HTML-Parser libnet Digest-MD5 Compress-Zlib I am very new to Perl and would apprciate anyone's input on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ssmiths001
1 Replies

2. Programming

Installing perl modules manually

I am trying to install a perl module using a tar file and am having trouble doing so. I see that on the system there are two version of perl installed. /usr/bin/perl -v /usr/perl5/5.6.1/lib/sun4-solaris-64int /usr/perl5/5.6.1/lib /usr/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/sun4-solaris-64int ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
0 Replies

3. Programming

Best Method for installing Perl Modules

Which is the perferred method of installing Perl modules on a Unix system? Is is CPAN or manually installing them via a tar file? Also can anyone point me in the right direction to a decent "how to" on configuring CPAN and how to perform custom installs from a tar? thanks:b: (2 Replies)
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

extracting used perl modules

Hi, I am trying to extract the includes from all the perl programs in my application space;ie. i want the list of all used modules in my application. First i did a grep like 'grep -r "^use.*;$" * > ~dileepp/search.txt' which gives me the output in the form "filename:line containing use"... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DILEEP410
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

installing perl modules

I resulted to using /usr/sfw/bin/gmake to install my perl modules until i ran into a problem installing perl/Tk Tk-804.028 gmake: Entering directory `/export/home/Tk-804.028/pod' Sorry no HTML building yet gmake: Leaving directory `/export/home/Tk-804.028/pod' I dont unstand what the error... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jameskay
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

installing perl modules

Hi All, I have a customer asking me to install these perl modules on redhat 4 ent: File::Temp Getopt::Long DBD::mysql Mail::Mailer DBD::DB2 Any idea how can I install those modules. Thanks for any comment you may add. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
3 Replies

7. Ubuntu

Installing NVIDIA-Linux 64-260.19.04.run graphics card

I am trying to install this NVIDIA-Linux 64-260.19.04.run graphics card, it is a GeForce GTX460 EVGA. I have tried all the commands to turn off the Xserver yes I can get it off yes I can get to root prompt or sudo prompt in home directory but every time I use the sh NVIDIA-Linux 64-260.19.04.run... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jackdevon
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] Installing Multiple Perl Modules at Once

How could one install multiple Perl modules at once. I tried and get this at the cli: perl -MCPAN -e'install Crypt::DES Digest::CRC Digest::MD4 IO::Pty IO::Socket::SSL WWW::Mechanize Crypt::PasswdMD5 Net::Write' Can't locate object method "PasswdMD5" via package "Crypt" at -e line 1. ... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to create custom modules in perl and how to import all modules with single command?

I have some custom functions which i want to use in perl Scripting all time. i want to How to create modules in perl and how to import them. Also if i create 15 modules and i want to > import all at once then how can i import? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Navrattan Bansa
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Modules installation in one go.

Hi, I have a task to install a list of perl modules in several servers. It's very tedious task to install it one by one through CPAN. Can I have option in CPAN to feed that list so that it install all the modules. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nixhead
0 Replies
FILTER_VAR_ARRAY(3)							 1						       FILTER_VAR_ARRAY(3)

filter_var_array - Gets multiple variables and optionally filters them

SYNOPSIS
mixed filter_var_array (array $data, [mixed $definition], [bool $add_empty = true]) DESCRIPTION
This function is useful for retrieving many values without repetitively calling filter_var(3). PARAMETERS
o $data - An array with string keys containing the data to filter. o $definition - An array defining the arguments. A valid key is a string containing a variable name and a valid value is either a filter type, or an array optionally specifying the filter, flags and options. If the value is an array, valid keys are filter which specifies the filter type, flags which specifies any flags that apply to the filter, and options which specifies any options that apply to the filter. See the example below for a better understanding. This parameter can be also an integer holding a filter constant. Then all values in the input array are filtered by this filter. o $add_empty - Add missing keys as NULL to the return value. RETURN VALUES
An array containing the values of the requested variables on success, or FALSE on failure. An array value will be FALSE if the filter fails, or NULL if the variable is not set. EXAMPLES
Example #1 A filter_var_array(3) example <?php error_reporting(E_ALL | E_STRICT); $data = array( 'product_id' => 'libgd<script>', 'component' => '10', 'versions' => '2.0.33', 'testscalar' => array('2', '23', '10', '12'), 'testarray' => '2', ); $args = array( 'product_id' => FILTER_SANITIZE_ENCODED, 'component' => array('filter' => FILTER_VALIDATE_INT, 'flags' => FILTER_FORCE_ARRAY, 'options' => array('min_range' => 1, 'max_range' => 10) ), 'versions' => FILTER_SANITIZE_ENCODED, 'doesnotexist' => FILTER_VALIDATE_INT, 'testscalar' => array( 'filter' => FILTER_VALIDATE_INT, 'flags' => FILTER_REQUIRE_SCALAR, ), 'testarray' => array( 'filter' => FILTER_VALIDATE_INT, 'flags' => FILTER_FORCE_ARRAY, ) ); $myinputs = filter_var_array($data, $args); var_dump($myinputs); echo " "; ?> The above example will output: array(6) { ["product_id"]=> array(1) { [0]=> string(17) "libgd%3Cscript%3E" } ["component"]=> array(1) { [0]=> int(10) } ["versions"]=> array(1) { [0]=> string(6) "2.0.33" } ["doesnotexist"]=> NULL ["testscalar"]=> bool(false) ["testarray"]=> array(1) { [0]=> int(2) } } CHANGELOG
+--------+------------------------------+ |Version | | | | | | | Description | | | | +--------+------------------------------+ | 5.4.0 | | | | | | | Added $add_empty parameter. | | | | +--------+------------------------------+ SEE ALSO
filter_input_array(3), filter_var(3), filter_input(3), "Types of filters". PHP Documentation Group FILTER_VAR_ARRAY(3)