Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Re: Suggestion to ease navigation .... thread Post 302284193 by usnay12345 on Thursday 5th of February 2009 12:59:02 AM
Old 02-05-2009
Re: Suggestion to ease navigation .... thread

This post should be an edit of the post I just made to start the "Suggestion to ease navigation ..." thread, but my original post is not visible to edit, since it's waiting for moderator approval ...

Additional text I wanted to add to my original post:

The title of the The UNIX and Linux Forums Directory page, "The UNIX and Linux Forums Directory" is easy to misparse: "Forums" seems to go with "Directory", so the page at first glance appears to be a directory (list) of the Forums at the site, when it's really a links page.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Navigation Toolkit for BASH

UNIX Forum, Please see the latest version of my navigation toolkit for BASH. The project web-page on SourceForge can found here: Bash Navigator Home Page (SourceForge) I would appreciate any input you might have. Regards (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rlandon@usa.net
2 Replies

2. SuSE

Navigation of Fedora Core 6

Hi. Not sure if this should go in the beginners section, so forgivness please if it's not correctly placed. I just installed Linux Fedora Core 6 on my home computer (and am very very new to this) so I can learn more about it. However, I am looking for the FC6 equivalent to the System Device... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Carl1976
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl FTP navigation

Hi Experts, I have this requirement to list dirs and files of an FTP server on regular basis. I was able to do it by following script: $ftpobj = Net::FTP -> new ("$ftpsrv") || die "Cannot connect to FTP $ftpsrv"; $ftpobj -> login("user","passwd"); $ftpobj -> cwd ("/root_dir"); @rootdir... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mtomar
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

What's UNIX Expert's suggestion for this thread ?

Assume that 100 file's of type .txt are saved in directory in which, 40 .txt files having ID 225 in column x 10 .txt files having ID 220 in column x 30 .txt files having ID 115 in column x and remaining 20 .txt file's having UNIQUE ID say 226,227,228,229,230....first I want to read only files... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
8 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Didn't find a suggestion thread

An 'addition' to the "Homework & Classes" requirements.. As i am someone without paper, i just figured i got tempred reading such a question. To avoid such 'feelings' in future, i'd be thankfull if the 'kind & definition of the course' would be required too. As in (i dont know about proper... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sea
2 Replies
php-config(1)                                                   Scripting Language                                                   php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --man-dir The directory prefix where the manpages is installed --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules installed on the Debian system --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO
php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 7.0.33-6+ubuntu18.04.1+deb.sury.org+3. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2017 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2017 php-config(1)