Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Assigning cryptographic resources to the control domain Post 302284014 by StarSol on Wednesday 4th of February 2009 01:32:07 PM
Old 02-04-2009
Assigning cryptographic resources to the control domain

Sun documentation suggests that we need to assign cryptographic resources to the control domain as part of the initial configuration. I searched the documentation to better understand the purpose of this and know recommendation/limitation. I am doing this for Netra T5220 and wondering if the setting is different based on HW. Thanks!

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Recommended Domain/Hosting Control Panels?

Looking for a recommendation - I'm looking for a reliable domain control panel (like cPanel) that is open source, and I can customize it do work into my work flow. Essentially, I need new users to be able to create a new account so that a) a new subdomain is created, or b) a full domain... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kettlewell
0 Replies

2. AIX

Interesting Problem! 2 VIOs, One is problematic, assigning disks and resources from the other only

Hi, The scenario is like this: 1.We needed to assign two hdisks to an LPAR 2.SAN team gives us two ldevs 3.One of our VIO is hanging on cfgmgr operation 4. We ran cfgmgr on the smooth VIO. Got the disks and assigned the disks from there to the LPAR.(By passed the other VIO as in didnt run... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixromeo
11 Replies

3. AIX

Assigning Domain Server Breaks rlogin

Most of my Unix servers do not have access to the internet. We have a test box that I want to use to receive all root email from the other unix boxes locally. i want to then have the test box able to .forward all these emails over the internet to me. I can give the test box a dns server and it can... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: herot
10 Replies

4. Solaris

Oracle VM for SPARC - control/io domain dilemna

Hi all, My internal SAS disks (4 of them) are all sitting on the same controller/pcie device which is now being own by my default primary aka io aka control domain. I have created a vdisk server, that serves slices on these 4 disks to guest domain and everything is working fine. The issue... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: javanoob
2 Replies
asadmin-list-javamail-resources(1AS)				   User Commands			      asadmin-list-javamail-resources(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-list-javamail-resources, list-javamail-resources - gets all the Javamail resources SYNOPSIS
list-javamail-resources --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile file- name] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] Gets all the Javamail resources. This command can only be run remotely. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. --interactive prompts you for the required options that are not already specified. Example 1: Using list-javamail-resources asadmin> list-javamail-resources --user admin1 --password adminadmin1 --host pigeon --port 5001 mail/MyMailSession Command list-javamail-resources executed successfuly EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-javamail-resource(1AS), asadmin-delete-javamail-resource(1) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-list-javamail-resources(1AS)