Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Compile c program on Sun Solaris OS Post 302283888 by adduser on Wednesday 4th of February 2009 09:43:17 AM
Old 02-04-2009
I think u can use putty and get connected to remote machine.
after that u can install gcc if ur permitted i.e. if you have enough privileges.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

how to compile a program

how do i go about compiling a simple hello world script in mandrake linux? this is something i have had no luck in finding on the main site, please help? thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: CmpKillr
2 Replies

2. Programming

How to compile a c program by using gcc

Hi all, Yeasterday I try to compile c program by using cygwin. I just find an errors the fist one is concerinig about the end of the line. To summit my Assignment which is the day after tommorow I have to compile my c program by using just gcc. If any one know what do I have to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bell
5 Replies

3. Programming

how to compile a program statically

how can i do static compilation in cc and -lldap i have system defined and user defined header file. Can any one suggest any site where from i can get some information about static and dynamic compilation. Thankx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bhakti
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun Solaris Audit Program

Hi All, Any one has, sun solaris audit program which covers everything one need to check as a security auditor. Audit Program will help. Thanks, Ghanshyam Emails not allowed - see the Rules (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ghanshyampatel
4 Replies

5. BSD

How to compile a c program in freeBSD

Hi , I have freeBSD installed. I need to compile a c program which has embedded informix sql statement in it. Can you please help me to to do the same. I need to know what I should I do to make BSD compatable to compile the c program ? Thanks in advance Jisha (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jisha
3 Replies

6. Programming

Compile and Run C Program on Solaris

Hello Guys, I am using Solaris Developer Express Edition 9/07, I am a beginner. Please tell me how to compile and execute a C program. Please give me your answers clearly, for the compilers cc,c89,c99. I not getting the answer anywhere. Please....... reply to me. Advance thanks......... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: selva_ss
0 Replies

7. Programming

compile a c program

I am trying to compile a c program on AIX 5.3L 64-bit unix. I have used this program in the past and it works. Does anybody know what this error means? /usr/local/bin> gcc get_epoch_secs.c get_epoch_secs gcc: get_epoch_secs: No such file or directory get_epoch_secs.c: In function... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: djehresmann
8 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem in GUI based program on Sun Solaris

Hello! I am trying to run a program which has used Xlib for its graphical user interface on Solaris through Common Desktop Environment(CDE). All I get is my three required widows open but all blank.They suppose to show some symbols, pictures ad buttons.In the command terminal the following... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asif92
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

compile a c program in a encrypted way

Hi Guys, I wonder I had have a look to the cc compile options but I could be missing one but basically I'm compliling a c program where I will storing a command to connect to a database and also userid and password. The issue is that after the module is generated using a command like strings I... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: arizah
14 Replies

10. Solaris

Compile PHP 5.3.6 with MySql on Sun Blade 1500 Solaris 10

Hello, I'm trying to compile PHP 5.3.6 with Apache2 and MySql 5.5.12. I hit a problem that I can't seem to resolve by myself and I could not find a solution on the web. It looks like Apache and MySql installed ok, I can start/stop them with no problem. When I try to compile PHP the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pn8830
4 Replies
SYNCE-INSTALL-CAB(1)					   http://synce.sourceforge.net/				      SYNCE-INSTALL-CAB(1)

NAME
synce-install-cab - install .cab file SYNOPSIS
synce-install-cab [-d LEVEL] [-p device_path] [-o WCE_OPT] [-n] FILENAME ... DESCRIPTION
synce-install-cab installs a .cab file on a device connected through SynCE. OPTIONS
-d LEVEL Set debug log level: 0 - No logging (default) 1 - Errors only 2 - Errors and warnings 3 - Everything -p PATH Path to device -h Display help message. -o WCE_OPT Flags to pass to wceload.exe on the remote device. Useful flags include: /noui - Install silently /delete 1 - Don't delete CAB file after installation /nouninstall - Don't create an uninstall file /askdest - Ask where to install /noaskdest - Get install information from registry -n Don't run wceload (just copy CAB files) FILENAME The .cab file(s) that will be installed. If no filenames are specified, wceload.exe will nontheless be run on the remote device; this will install any CAB files already copied, for example with the -n flag. AUTHOR
David Eriksson <twogood@users.sourceforge.net>. SEE ALSO
synce(1) synce-remove-program(1) synce-list-programs(1) prun(1) pcp(1) The SynCE project November 2002 SYNCE-INSTALL-CAB(1)