Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers SCO 5.0.7 Cron creates files with 600, need 644 Post 302283513 by 65bit on Tuesday 3rd of February 2009 12:01:05 PM
Old 02-03-2009
Thanks, I'll give that a try

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

gVim creates and leaves strange tilde ~ files in Windows

Hey folks, I have used gVim in Windows for many years but I have never found an answer to a very simple question I am going to ask you guys... My question is if there is a way to eliminate the creation of those ~ files that gVim creates in Windows. If you have ever used gVim in Windows you... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ghbarratt
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

write script for more then 600 files

Hi, i have 600 or more file on my server and from this 600 files i want to make one file. i have written this script SPATH=/etlstg/DAT TPATH=/etlstg/DAT/DAT_PROCESSED FILE_DATE=`TZ=CST+24 date +20%y%m%d` a1=0 while do a2=0 while do a3=0 while ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prasson_ibm
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

naming files that csplit creates

Hi, This is my first time on this forum.. I searched the previous answers, but didn't find the answer I was looking for at first glance. csplit works beautifully for me, except for one thing. My file looks like this: ad|name1|asdf...(several pages)..asdf ... ad|name2|asdf...(several... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: juliette salexa
8 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Allow user without dir write permission to execute a script that creates files

In our project we have several unix scripts that trigger different processes. These scripts write logs to a particular folder 'sesslogs', create output data files in a separate directory called 'datafiles' etc. Usually L1 support team re-run these scripts . We donot want L1 support team to have... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: waavman
14 Replies

5. AIX

How to create all files generated in a directory with 644 permissions?

Hi, We are using AIX machines. How to create all files generated in a directory with 644 permissions automatically. Regards, Suresh (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: suresh3566
11 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert creates multiple files

I want to crop an image and am using convert convert mountain.png -crop 3000x4500 +repage -format png mountain--cr.png The problem is that convert is creating 4 files mountain--cr-0.png mountain--cr-1.png mountain--cr-2.png mountain--cr-3.png The first is what I need, the other... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kangol
10 Replies
GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)                                               User Commands                                              GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)

NAME
grub-render-label - generate a .disk_label for Apple Macs. SYNOPSIS
grub-render-label [OPTION...] [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
Render Apple .disk_label. -b, --bgcolor=COLOR use COLOR for background -c, --color=COLOR use COLOR for text -f, --font=FILE use FILE as font (PF2). -i, --input=FILE read text from FILE. -o, --output=FILE set output filename. Default is STDOUT -t, --text=STRING set the label to render -v, --verbose print verbose messages. -?, --help give this help list --usage give a short usage message -V, --version print program version Mandatory or optional arguments to long options are also mandatory or optional for any corresponding short options. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-grub@gnu.org>. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for grub-render-label is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and grub-render-label programs are properly installed at your site, the command info grub-render-label should give you access to the complete manual. grub-render-label (GRUB) 2.02-2ubuntu8.3 July 2018 GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)