Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Internet Security Class
Special Forums Cybersecurity Internet Security Class Post 302283304 by pludi on Tuesday 3rd of February 2009 04:04:11 AM
Old 02-03-2009
Or cracking the router between you and your ISP and configure a mirroring port/create a redirection to his own computer as a Man in the Middle.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Red Hat

How do I install security patches with no internet access?

Hi, I'm pretty new to Linux and I want to download security patches and install them on RHEL 5.4. I've searched the red hat web site but cant seem to find where the download link is. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jardoo
5 Replies
ost::IPV6Host(3)					     Library Functions Manual						  ost::IPV6Host(3)

NAME
ost::IPV6Host - This object is used to hold the actual and valid internet address of a specific host machine that will be accessed through a socket. SYNOPSIS
#include <address.h> Inherits ost::IPV6Address. Public Member Functions IPV6Host (const char *host=NULL) Create a new host address for a specific internet host. IPV6Host (struct in6_addr addr) Convert a system socket binary address such as may be returned through the accept() call or getsockpeer() into an internet host address object. IPV6Host & operator&= (const IPV6Mask &mask) Mask the internet host address object with a network mask address. Friends class __EXPORT IPV6Mask __EXPORT IPV6Host operator& (const IPV6Host &addr, const IPV6Mask &mask) Additional Inherited Members Detailed Description This object is used to hold the actual and valid internet address of a specific host machine that will be accessed through a socket. Author: David Sugar dyfet@ostel.com Address of a specific Internet host machine. Constructor &; Destructor Documentation ost::IPV6Host::IPV6Host (const char *host = NULL) Create a new host address for a specific internet host. The internet host can be specified in a null terminated ASCII string and include either the physical host address or the DNS name of a host machine. Hence, an IPV6Host ('www.voxilla.org') can be directly declaired in this manner. Defaults to the IP address that represents the interface matching 'gethostname()'. Parameters: host dns or physical address of an Internet host. ost::IPV6Host::IPV6Host (struct in6_addraddr) Convert a system socket binary address such as may be returned through the accept() call or getsockpeer() into an internet host address object. Parameters: addr binary address of internet host. Member Function Documentation IPV6Host& ost::IPV6Host::operator&= (const IPV6Mask &mask) Mask the internet host address object with a network mask address. This is commonly used to coerce an address by subnet. Friends And Related Function Documentation friend class __EXPORT IPV6Mask [friend] __EXPORT IPV6Host operator& (const IPV6Host &addr, const IPV6Mask &mask) [friend] Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for GNU CommonC++ from the source code. GNU CommonC++ Sat Jun 23 2012 ost::IPV6Host(3)