Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: using MQCONN
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting using MQCONN Post 302282225 by Satyak on Friday 30th of January 2009 10:24:50 AM
Old 01-30-2009
Java using MQCONN

hi gehlnar,
thank u for ur reply, i need to connect to q-manager and read messages in a queue . this is my requirement.

thanks
satya

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Programming

PERL MQSeries MQCONN issue

Hi, I have an issue with a PERL5 script that calls MQCONN. I get this error on this Perl step when connecting to my Q manager: "Undefined Undefined subroutine &main::MQCONN called at ./quelog.pl " I use this code:$Hconn = MQCONN($QMGR,$CompCode,$Reason); In my .profile: export... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrn6430
2 Replies
MQSERIES_CONN(3)							 1							  MQSERIES_CONN(3)

mqseries_conn - MQSeries MQCONN

SYNOPSIS
void mqseries_conn (string $qManagerName, resource &$hconn, resource &$compCode, resource &$reason) DESCRIPTION
The mqseries_conn(3) (MQCONN) call connects an application program to a queue manager. It provides a queue manager connection handle, which is used by the application on subsequent message queuing calls. PARAMETERS
o $qManagerName -Name of queue manager.Name of the queue manager the application wishes to connect. o $hConn -Connection handle.This handle represents the connection to the queue manager. o $compCode -Completion code. o $reason -Reason code qualifying the compCode. RETURN VALUES
No value is returned. EXAMPLES
Example #1 mqseries_conn(3) example <?php mqseries_conn('WMQ1', $conn, $comp_code, $reason); if ($comp_code !== MQSERIES_MQCC_OK) { printf("conn CompCode:%d Reason:%d Text:%s<br> ", $comp_code, $reason, mqseries_strerror($reason)); exit; } ?> SEE ALSO
mqseries_disc(3). PHP Documentation Group MQSERIES_CONN(3)