Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris BigAdmin RSS Addressing Systemic Qualities in SAMP Architectures Post 302281646 by Linux Bot on Thursday 29th of January 2009 08:30:05 AM
Old 01-29-2009
Addressing Systemic Qualities in SAMP Architectures

This Sun BluePrints article is part of a series that describes systemic qualities and introduces core best practices for optimizing Web 2.0 solutions using technologies such as SAMP.

More...

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

IP Addressing with Digital Unix

I'm trying to set up an IP address on a Digital Unix box. I would like to know the commands in order to do so. thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: lavelyj
5 Replies

2. IP Networking

Dual IP addressing

I have a Unix application server with an internet IP address on it for a gateway and a Unix web server with the Internet IP as well configured for its gateway. Now the problem I have is this: due to these gateways, the application server can't communicate with our internal LAN. Therefore, it... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ronny
2 Replies

3. Linux

Linux IP addressing Problem

hello, we are having a LAN of about 100 nodes each installed with windows 2000. the default gateway ip address of each system has been assigned the IP of a personal router which connects us to the internet. and offcourse there are a few DNS address also. the ip address range from 192.168.1.1 to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: vibhory2j
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

addressing variable content...

I want to address a variable content whose name is/matches the content of a given other variable. i.e. set name=´sam´ set ${name}_age=´27´ So, by typing: echo ${name}_age I correctly obtain: sam_age By typing: echo $sam_age or echo ${sam_age} I correctly obtain: 27 But how can I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sobolev
3 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Electronic Mail Addressing

"A Directory of Electronic Mail Addressing & Networks" by Donnalyn Frey and Rick Adams (O'Reilly & Associates, 1993), Xerox Grapevine, DECNET. The book tells about lots of different ways to present an email address. What i know of are Internet (user@host), UUCP (host!user) and DECNET (host::user)... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Action
2 Replies

6. Programming

System calls and C language low-level qualities???

Hi friends, I hope everyone is fine and doing well. I queried in my previous thread about the low-level qualities of C/C++ languages.I really thank you people for explaining, it was really helpful. One more ambiquity that I have in my mind is regarding the unix system calls like open, creat,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gabam
1 Replies

7. IP Networking

Addressing question

This is probably a stupid question but I am finding a tricky issue on my Solaris machines right now. I changed the hostname for my servers as requested by my superior. I had one server that lost it's entire network configuration when I rebooted. I reconfigured it with it's address and I can... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lnxjenn
2 Replies

8. Programming

Best reference for understanding core file and debugging for different architectures

Hi , could someone suggest best reference for core file understanding , analysis , debugging for different architectures like what registers represent what in a architecture specific core .. how to get maximum information out of corrupted core different tools and how they work and how to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gopi Krishna P
1 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.12.5 2011-08-13 URI::URL(3)