Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Perl Issue
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Perl Issue Post 302280781 by KevinADC on Tuesday 27th of January 2009 02:31:56 PM
Old 01-27-2009
Sorry raj001,

I have never used that module and I have no idea what the underlying data structure is so I can't really figure it out.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

issue with if loop in perl

Hi I have a log file, I am having problem with "if else" loop in my perl script which does, find a string in that file ,If that string is found append to success.txt else append it to failed.txt. problem is: else part of loop it is not working I am adding problem part of the script. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitrajvarma
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl issue ..

hi one perl issue i have xml file with 2 values and one condition b.w them <rule> <val1>12</val1> <cond>and</cond> <val2>13</val2> </rule> i read these values in hash in perl code $one{val1} = 12 $one{cond} = and $one{val2} = 13 now i want to form... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zedex
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Script Issue - Please Help * Thanks!!!

Please help me with my script please. I am trying to do the following: 1. Read files for the current directory 2. Open and read from nbe files files only 3. Read only the lines with the results pattern 4. Split the line and print 3rd field Please indicate what line I need to modify. ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jroberson
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl issue - please help!

Hello. I've been writing some code in Perl to read in strings from html files and have been having issues. In the html file, each "paragraph" is a certain file on the website. I need to find every one of the files that is a certain type, in this case, having green color....therefore... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: akreibich07
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

wc -l command issue with perl

Hi Team, the Following program execute with out error but the out is not save with create2.txt. kindly help me!!! print "Enter your Number \n"; my $name = <STDIN>; if ($name =="*91111*") { @dirlist1 = `wc -l $name > create2.txt`; } else {print "do not match";} (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: adaleru
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl command issue

Hi, Please could someone advise on a perl command : export ENVPROP="$HOME/cfg/environment.properties.template" export LM_LICENSE=`awk -F= '!/^#/ && /LM_LICENSE/{print $2}' environment.properties` echo $LM_LICENSE $DATA_FILE/licenses/sample.demo.lic perl -i -npe... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: venhart
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

PERL - issue with OPEN

Hi, I have a menu script written in PERL which calls some shell scripts and displays the return. I'm having a problem with OPEN. A section of the code is below: `./scriptlist.ksh 1`; open OUTPUT, "</home/$SCRIPTUSER/output"; { local $/ = undef; $_ =... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chris01010
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl format issue

Input : day :15 and count -100 printf ("%6.6ld %10.10s %s\n",day,count) any idea what would be the format it will be. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramkumar15
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Out of memory issue in perl

I am getting a out of memory issue while executing the perl program. Per version : /opt/acc_perl/lib/site_perl/5.14.2 Read in 54973 total records Read in 54973 table records from table. Out of memory! so the job get failed due to out of memory. need to get rid of the out of memory... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramkumar15
3 Replies

10. Programming

Perl - EMail issue - NEED Help

I have a perl that is sending emails in a bad format: "begin 644 Included.doc M*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ M*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BH*4U5#0T534T953"!-1$XG<R!F;W(@07)C:&EV92!022`M M($-A;F-E;`HJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ*BHJ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mrn6430
1 Replies
DELPHFIG(3)						      MBK PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS						       DELPHFIG(3)

NAME
delphfig - delete and free a physical figure ORIGIN
This software belongs to the ALLIANCE CAD SYSTEM developed by the ASIM team at LIP6 laboratory of Universite Pierre et Marie CURIE, in Paris, France. Web : http://asim.lip6.fr/recherche/alliance/ E-mail : alliance-users@asim.lip6.fr SYNOPSYS
#include "mph.h" int delphfig(figname) char *figname; PARAMETER
figname Name of the figure to be deleted DESCRIPTION
delphfig deletes the figure called figname from the list of physical figure in memory. All the lists of elements belonging to the figure are also deleted and freed. RETURN VALUE
delphfig returns 1 if the figure was delete, and 0 if no figure called figname was present in memory. EXAMPLE
#include "mph.h" void delete_na2_y() { if (delphfig("na2_y")) (void)fputs("deleted na2_y successfully", stdout); else (void)fputs("na2_y not present in ram !", stdout); } SEE ALSO
mbk(1), phfig(3), addphfig(3), getphfig(3), loadphfig(3), savephfig(3), flattenphfig(3), rflattenphfig(3). BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. ASIM
/LIP6 October 1, 1997 DELPHFIG(3)