Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: fftw libraries
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) fftw libraries Post 302278819 by federico_tn84 on Wednesday 21st of January 2009 08:58:46 AM
Old 01-21-2009
thank very much for your help, but my application is working well and
in the directory /usr/local/include/ there is "fftw3.f"
thank you.

federico_tn84

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

C Libraries??

I can not locate package sys/mkdev.h on HP-UX or Linux. Is it a special package or something? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: laila63
9 Replies

2. IP Networking

Libraries

How is Libnet and libpcap are useful in sending a packet through DLL layer and sniff network layer? and how sinffers are used to track ip adresses provided Mac adresses? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: netsavy
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

libraries

I am slowly ploughing my way through the list of links to on-line tutorials you provided to newbies. I for one am grateful for such a comprehensive list, so first of all thank you for that. What i cannot seem to find, is information on C++ libraries: The two links on libraries in your list... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pil888
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use two different libraries?

Hello, I need to use two different libraries like /usr/local/bin/expect and /usr/bin/ksh at the same script. Is it possible? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fozay
4 Replies

5. Programming

I want to know some c libraries

I'm a rookie to C and i'm looking for some libraries to learn,something likes the C++ STL or Boost ,does any1 can tell me some of them?Thanks a lot:) Eric (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: homeboy
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Trying to compile and looking for old libraries

I have been working to install gparted on Centos. Compiling gparted required a number of thing I didn't have, so I downloaded and comilied them as root. After a lot of frustration, I tried using a sript to do it in another directory and removed all of the previously compiled code which was in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: brownwrap
3 Replies

7. High Performance Computing

FFTW - ./configure --enable-mpi error.

Hello I am trying to install fftw3.3.3 on an HPC system. The system has openmpi installed ( though we can choose between a variety of mpi distributions). However, while ./configure step of fftw, there is an error. The relevant section of the output is: checking whether to build shared... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhi34101
3 Replies
CVS-SWITCHROOT(1)					    BSD General Commands Manual 					 CVS-SWITCHROOT(1)

NAME
cvs-switchroot -- change repository or tag in a cvs working copy SYNOPSIS
cvs-switchroot [-T] newroot [file ...] cvs-switchroot [-T] - srcpath [file ...] DESCRIPTION
The cvs-switchroot utility manipulates a CVS working copy directly, modifying the information stored in the administrative subdirectory and saving space by hardlinking if possible. If the -T option is given, the sticky tag is operated on, otherwise, the repository path (CVSROOT). The information (Tag or Root) is set to the same as in srcpath if the first non-option argument newroot is a sole dash ('-'), the literal value newroot otherwise. EXAMPLES
Change all Root information in the current sandbox to /cvs: $ cvs-switchroot /cvs . Set all roots in the current working directory and all its subdirectories to the Root of the parent directory: $ cvs-switchroot - .. . Hardlink the Tag information in the current working directory, for example /usr/src, and /usr/ports with each other: $ cvs-switchroot -T - . . /usr/ports SEE ALSO
cvs(1) HISTORY
cvs-switchroot has existed in the MirBSD source tree since 2005. It was added to Debian's cvs package in 2011. CAVEATS
cvs-switchroot depends on mksh. BSD
June 10, 2011 BSD