Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: fftw libraries
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) fftw libraries Post 302278613 by [MA]Flying_Meat on Tuesday 20th of January 2009 04:28:48 PM
Old 01-20-2009
The libraries you installed may work, but the applications requiring fftw.h may need some assistance in locating them.

If you installed fftw3, it might be that there is no fftw.h.
Looking at the makeinstall.txt document, you appear to have succeeded in installing fftw3.h

Clearly this is not the name the applications are looking for.

You may have success creating a symlink that points to fftw3.h

cd /usr/local/include/
sudo ln -s fftw3.h fftw.h

If it doesn't solve the problem, then
sudo rm /usr/local/include/fftw.h

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

C Libraries??

I can not locate package sys/mkdev.h on HP-UX or Linux. Is it a special package or something? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: laila63
9 Replies

2. IP Networking

Libraries

How is Libnet and libpcap are useful in sending a packet through DLL layer and sniff network layer? and how sinffers are used to track ip adresses provided Mac adresses? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: netsavy
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

libraries

I am slowly ploughing my way through the list of links to on-line tutorials you provided to newbies. I for one am grateful for such a comprehensive list, so first of all thank you for that. What i cannot seem to find, is information on C++ libraries: The two links on libraries in your list... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pil888
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use two different libraries?

Hello, I need to use two different libraries like /usr/local/bin/expect and /usr/bin/ksh at the same script. Is it possible? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fozay
4 Replies

5. Programming

I want to know some c libraries

I'm a rookie to C and i'm looking for some libraries to learn,something likes the C++ STL or Boost ,does any1 can tell me some of them?Thanks a lot:) Eric (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: homeboy
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Trying to compile and looking for old libraries

I have been working to install gparted on Centos. Compiling gparted required a number of thing I didn't have, so I downloaded and comilied them as root. After a lot of frustration, I tried using a sript to do it in another directory and removed all of the previously compiled code which was in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: brownwrap
3 Replies

7. High Performance Computing

FFTW - ./configure --enable-mpi error.

Hello I am trying to install fftw3.3.3 on an HPC system. The system has openmpi installed ( though we can choose between a variety of mpi distributions). However, while ./configure step of fftw, there is an error. The relevant section of the output is: checking whether to build shared... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhi34101
3 Replies
XMDS(1) 						User Contributed Perl Documentation						   XMDS(1)

NAME
xmds - the eXtensible Multi-Dimensional Simulator SYNOPSIS
xmds [options] <script_file> DESCRIPTION
The program xmds is a code generator that integrates equations. You write them down in human readable form in an XML file, and it goes away and writes and compiles a C++ program that integrates those equations as fast as it can possibly be done in your architecture. For information as to how to write a script for xmds, and how to solve problems in physics, mathematics and even finance and economics, read the associated pdf documentation available from the xmds web site: http://www.xmds.org. OPTIONS
-t, --template Output a template either to the terminal or to an optionally specified file -h, --help Display help and usage information -v, --verbose Turn on verbose information output -n, --nocompile Turn off automatic compilation of output code -d, --debug Turn on debugging information in processing of xmds script -x, --xmldebug Turn on debugging information in parsing of xml code FILES
Directory for storing fftw wisdom files: ${HOME}/.xmds/wisdom/ Preferences file: ${HOME}/.xmds/xmds.prefs or <path-to-script-directory>/xmds.prefs EXAMPLES
xmds nlse.xmds xmds -t new_xmds_file.xmds xmds --template > new_xmds_file.xmds AUTHORS
Originally written by Greg Collecutt Maintained by Paul Cochrane with code contributed by Joe Hope BUGS
No known bugs. SEE ALSO
xsil2graphics(1), loadxsil(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2000-2004 Code contributed by Greg Collecutt, Joseph Hope and Paul Cochrane This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA. perl v5.8.2 2004-06-21 XMDS(1)