Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HP-UX Screen Color is Green
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers HP-UX Screen Color is Green Post 302276715 by sammy-e on Wednesday 14th of January 2009 12:32:17 PM
Old 01-14-2009
Good thought, but I tried that. It is a common issue that I have seen with a few hook-ups. Any other guesses?

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

ncurses - start_color - Screen Color?

When using start_color command in ncurses the screen starts with a black background. Is there any way of resetting this to another color? If this is not the appropriate forum for this question - sorry and please redirect me. TIA Alan (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AlanBrown
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change the background color in the init 3 mode(not line color)

Hello, I am using RHEL 6.1 on VMware I am searching for a way to change background color (not line by line color wich one can using tput command) basically changing the color of the whole screen to white instead of the default black and changing font color to black and alos would like to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dexobox
2 Replies
NOTMUCH-HOOKS(5)						File Formats Manual						  NOTMUCH-HOOKS(5)

NAME
notmuch-hooks - hooks for notmuch SYNOPSIS
$DATABASEDIR/.notmuch/hooks/* DESCRIPTION
Hooks are scripts (or arbitrary executables or symlinks to such) that notmuch invokes before and after certain actions. These scripts reside in the .notmuch/hooks directory within the database directory and must have executable permissions. The currently available hooks are described below. pre-new This hook is invoked by the new command before scanning or importing new messages into the database. If this hook exits with a non- zero status, notmuch will abort further processing of the new command. Typically this hook is used for fetching or delivering new mail to be imported into the database. post-new This hook is invoked by the new command after new messages have been imported into the database and initial tags have been applied. The hook will not be run if there have been any errors during the scan or import. Typically this hook is used to perform additional query-based tagging on the imported messages. SEE ALSO
notmuch(1), notmuch-config(1), notmuch-count(1), notmuch-dump(1), notmuch-new(1), notmuch-reply(1), notmuch-restore(1), notmuch-search(1), notmuch-search-terms(7), notmuch-show(1), notmuch-tag(1) Notmuch 0.13.2 2012-06-01 NOTMUCH-HOOKS(5)