Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Security Advisories (RSS) Pardus: audiofile: Heap Overflow Post 302276709 by Linux Bot on Wednesday 14th of January 2009 12:20:02 PM
Old 01-14-2009
Pardus: audiofile: Heap Overflow

LinuxSecurity.com: There is a bug in libaudiofile when attempting to decode the file, libaudiofile writes past the buffer in msadpcm.c.

More...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

heap size!

I'm a new guy to this field and I'm learning a lot about UNIX! Can any explan to me what exactly does 'heap size' mean and how can i increase the size for AIX 4.3.3? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: i2admin
2 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

heap size for JVM!

Hi all, Thanks 'thehoghunter' and 'hugo' for the comments! I've to increase the size of the heap size for AIX 4.3.3. Now what's the command that I've and also is it something similar to growing the file system in Solaris (growfs) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: i2admin
1 Replies

3. Programming

Heap and stack

Hi, I have a basic doubt here. Consider the following code snippet: main() { int *a; . . } Here the memory for a gets allocated in heap or stack. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: naan
5 Replies

4. HP-UX

Heap fragementation on HPUX

The Resident size(as observed from top) of my process is increasing. But, the behaviour is very random. My process works on request reponse model. So when i put some request load on my process the memory starts increasing. For initial few hours (approx ~3 hrs) it increase at a rapid rate and after... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: atgoel
1 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)