Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: fftw libraries
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) fftw libraries Post 302276151 by federico_tn84 on Tuesday 13th of January 2009 06:44:58 AM
Old 01-13-2009
hi,
if you mean just after I use "./config" the file output file in the following attachment.
I have no idea where I should look for into the file in order to find out the problem.
thank you.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

C Libraries??

I can not locate package sys/mkdev.h on HP-UX or Linux. Is it a special package or something? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: laila63
9 Replies

2. IP Networking

Libraries

How is Libnet and libpcap are useful in sending a packet through DLL layer and sniff network layer? and how sinffers are used to track ip adresses provided Mac adresses? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: netsavy
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

libraries

I am slowly ploughing my way through the list of links to on-line tutorials you provided to newbies. I for one am grateful for such a comprehensive list, so first of all thank you for that. What i cannot seem to find, is information on C++ libraries: The two links on libraries in your list... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pil888
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use two different libraries?

Hello, I need to use two different libraries like /usr/local/bin/expect and /usr/bin/ksh at the same script. Is it possible? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fozay
4 Replies

5. Programming

I want to know some c libraries

I'm a rookie to C and i'm looking for some libraries to learn,something likes the C++ STL or Boost ,does any1 can tell me some of them?Thanks a lot:) Eric (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: homeboy
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Trying to compile and looking for old libraries

I have been working to install gparted on Centos. Compiling gparted required a number of thing I didn't have, so I downloaded and comilied them as root. After a lot of frustration, I tried using a sript to do it in another directory and removed all of the previously compiled code which was in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: brownwrap
3 Replies

7. High Performance Computing

FFTW - ./configure --enable-mpi error.

Hello I am trying to install fftw3.3.3 on an HPC system. The system has openmpi installed ( though we can choose between a variety of mpi distributions). However, while ./configure step of fftw, there is an error. The relevant section of the output is: checking whether to build shared... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhi34101
3 Replies
MojoMojo::Controller::Attachment(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		     MojoMojo::Controller::Attachment(3pm)

NAME
MojoMojo::Controller::Attachment - Attachment controller DESCRIPTION
MojoMojo supports attaching files to nodes. This controller handles administration and serving of these assets. ACTIONS
auth Return whether the current user has attachment manipulation rights (upload/delete). unauthorized Private action to return a 403 with an explanatory template. default Private action to return a 404 not found page. attachments Main attachment screen. Handles uploading of new attachments. list Display the list of attachments if the user has view permissions. template: attachments/list.tt plain_upload Upload feature that uses the traditional upload technique. check_file Check if the file(s) uploaded could be added to the Attachment table. flash_upload Upload feature that uses flash attachment Find and stash an attachment. defaultaction Set the default action for an attachment which is forwarding to a view. view Render the attachment in the browser ("Content-Disposition: inline"), with caching for 1 day. download Forwards to "view" then forces the attachment to be downloaded ("Content-Disposition: attachment") and disables caching. thumb Thumb action for attachments. Makes 100x100px thumbnails. inline Show 800x600 inline versions of photo attachments. delete Delete the attachment from this node. Will leave the original file on the file system but delete its thumbnail and inline versions. AUTHOR
Marcus Ramberg "marcus@nordaaker.com" LICENSE
This library is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2010-05-23 MojoMojo::Controller::Attachment(3pm)