Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: fftw libraries
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) fftw libraries Post 302276105 by otheus on Tuesday 13th of January 2009 04:07:54 AM
Old 01-13-2009
Which stage (configure, make, make install) fails? Can you post config.status?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

C Libraries??

I can not locate package sys/mkdev.h on HP-UX or Linux. Is it a special package or something? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: laila63
9 Replies

2. IP Networking

Libraries

How is Libnet and libpcap are useful in sending a packet through DLL layer and sniff network layer? and how sinffers are used to track ip adresses provided Mac adresses? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: netsavy
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

libraries

I am slowly ploughing my way through the list of links to on-line tutorials you provided to newbies. I for one am grateful for such a comprehensive list, so first of all thank you for that. What i cannot seem to find, is information on C++ libraries: The two links on libraries in your list... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pil888
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use two different libraries?

Hello, I need to use two different libraries like /usr/local/bin/expect and /usr/bin/ksh at the same script. Is it possible? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fozay
4 Replies

5. Programming

I want to know some c libraries

I'm a rookie to C and i'm looking for some libraries to learn,something likes the C++ STL or Boost ,does any1 can tell me some of them?Thanks a lot:) Eric (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: homeboy
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Trying to compile and looking for old libraries

I have been working to install gparted on Centos. Compiling gparted required a number of thing I didn't have, so I downloaded and comilied them as root. After a lot of frustration, I tried using a sript to do it in another directory and removed all of the previously compiled code which was in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: brownwrap
3 Replies

7. High Performance Computing

FFTW - ./configure --enable-mpi error.

Hello I am trying to install fftw3.3.3 on an HPC system. The system has openmpi installed ( though we can choose between a variety of mpi distributions). However, while ./configure step of fftw, there is an error. The relevant section of the output is: checking whether to build shared... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhi34101
3 Replies
PERLBEOS(1)						 Perl Programmers Reference Guide					       PERLBEOS(1)

NAME
perlbeos - Perl version 5.8+ on BeOS DESCRIPTION
This file contains instructions how to build Perl under BeOS and lists known problems. BUILD AND INSTALL
Requirements I have built and tested Perl 5.8.6 and 5.9.1 under BeOS R5 x86 net server. I can't say anything with regard to PPC. Since Perl 5.8.0 had been released for BeOS BONE, I suspect, there is a good chance, that it still compiles on a BONE system. The only change I've made, that affects BONE systems is the recognition of whether it is a BONE system or not in hints/beos.sh. Now network socket support should remain enabled on BONE systems. This might as well break the build, though. As more recent versions of autoconf require flock() support, I wrote a flock() emulation (flock_server) and released it on BeBits: http://www.bebits.com/app/4030 If you want to build a Perl with flock() support, you have to install this package first. Configure With flock() support: CFLAGS=-I/path/to/flock/server/headers ./configure.gnu --prefix=/boot/home/config Replace "/path/to/flock/server/headers" with the path to the directory containing the "flock.h" header. Without flock() support: ./configure.gnu --prefix=/boot/home/config Build With flock() support: make LDLOADLIBS="-lnet -lflock" Without flock() support: make LDLOADLIBS="-lnet" "-lnet" is needed on net server systems only and if the compiler doesn't add it automatically (Be's R5 gcc does, Oliver Tappe's gcc 2.95.3 does not). Install Install all perl files: make install Create a symlink for libperl: cd ~/config/lib; ln -s perl5/5.8.6/BePC-beos/CORE/libperl.so . Replace 5.8.6 with your respective version of Perl. KNOWN PROBLEMS
o Network socket support is disabled for BeOS R5 net server. I didn't dare yet to try enabling it and see what problems occur. o The LFS (large file support) tests (t/op/lfs and xt/Fcntl/t/syslfs) are disabled as seeking beyond 2 GB is broken according to jhi@iki.fi who was the last one checking the BeOS port and updating this file before me. Haven't checked this myself. o The t/io/fflush test fails at #6. As far as I can tell, this is caused by a bug in the BeOS pipes implementation that occurs when starting other child processes. In the particular test case a "system("perl -e 0")" flushes the stdout pipe of another child process. o The ext/POSIX/t/waitpid test fails at #1. After all child processes are gone BeOS' waitpid(-1,...) returns 0 instead of -1 (as it should). No idea how to fix this. CONTACT
For BeOS specifics problems feel free to mail to: Ingo Weinhold <bonefish@cs.tu-berlin.de> Last update: 2004-12-16 perl v5.16.2 2012-10-11 PERLBEOS(1)