Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: MacPorts 1.7
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) OS X OpenSource RSS MacPorts 1.7 Post 302275003 by Linux Bot on Friday 9th of January 2009 12:50:03 AM
Old 01-09-2009
CPU & Memory MacPorts 1.7

ImageAbout MacPorts
Provides the infrastructure that allows easy installation and management of freely available software on Mac OS X 10.3 or newer systems, with a catalog of more than 5200 ports of the most varied nature.

More from Apple...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. OS X (Apple)

MacPorts on Snow Leopard

Hello everyone. I was previously using MacPorts 1.8 on Mac OS 10.5.8 without any problems and everything was working well. I recently upgraded to Xcode 3.2 and Mac OS 10.6, since then my MacPorts installation has not been working at all. I deleted it and then reinstalled the .dmg from the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: HoldenCaulfield
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mac OS 10.6 and MacPorts

Hello everyone. I was previously using MacPorts 1.8 on Mac OS 10.5.8 without any problems and everything was working well. I recently upgraded to Xcode 3.2 and Mac OS 10.6, since then my MacPorts installation has not been working at all. I deleted it and then reinstalled the .dmg from the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: HoldenCaulfield
2 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Suggested MacPorts to Install

I was wondering if anybody had any ports for macports that they particularly liked and wanted to recommend - I'm looking for some more stuff to play around with. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jalaska13
0 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

MacPorts, OpenCV, Python, and PyGame configuration help

Hullo, I've been banging around all week (after re-install of Snow Leopard) trying to get python configured with MacPorts, OpenCV, and PyGame (at least). I've got python_select properly configured and seemingly working, but I can't seem to get any of these modules including all at once.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: alberttruism
4 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)