Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Issues with copying using rsh Post 302274760 by Chains on Thursday 8th of January 2009 09:48:13 AM
Old 01-08-2009
Sorted. Issue was due to a name resolution error.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

help with rsh

I am trying to run a Perl script using rsh. I need to be able to capture the return code value, so the calling script can handle failures properly. I cannot modify the Perl script I need to run because we use it for all of our servers. Does anyone have a suggestion? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kscase
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

where is rsh

Hi, when a user use rsh command (or any other) , where is the executable used by him ? Many thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: big123456
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help on rsh

hi friends, i've access to three machines mc1,mc2,mc3,on which i can log in as root. and in order to run a simple command on a remote machine(say remote) on which i cant log in,i use a command as; # rsh remote ls the above runs properly but if i do an ls on following it doesnt work # rsh mc2... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mxms755
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help on rsh

Hi, i need to xecute rsh or rexec command in order to execute the script on multiple server. The problem i am facing is when i execute rsh command with login name and hostname it ask me password interactively can some body help me how i can pass password along with the command or how to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: deep022in
1 Replies

5. Linux

Help in RSH

Hi All, I want to execute a command from my Windows machine to Linux machine. d:> rsh <Linux machine add> -l <user_name> pwd>dir in linux machine users home directory in .rhosts file I entered the windows machine IP address and user name. In linux etc/hosts.equiv file I entered the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sarwan
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Rsh

Hi All, I want to execute a command from my Windows machine to Linux machine using RSH only d:> rsh <Linux machine add> -l <user_name> pwd>dir in linux machine users home directory in .rhosts file I entered the windows machine IP address and user name. In linux etc/hosts.equiv file I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sarwan
1 Replies

7. AIX

Rsh

How to configure rsh for different users in aix? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vjm
4 Replies

8. Solaris

rsh

How to enable rsh in solaris (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: durgaprasadr13
7 Replies

9. Red Hat

Rsh

Hi, I issue : rsh ****.16.0.151 -l root ls -l /tmp and I receive : connect to address ***.16.0.151: Connection refused Trying krb4 rsh... In hosts file of remote (***.16.0.151) I have : ***.16.0.202 root Can you help me ? Thank you. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: big123456
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash Script Issues (If statement for file copying)

Writing a bash script for use with Geektool, pulls the battery info, and shuffles images around so that an Image geeklet can display the correct expression as the desktop background. (Eventually I intend to make it more intricate, based on more variables, and add more expressions) I'm extremely... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: The_Ardly374
1 Replies
vga_getxdim(3)							Svgalib User Manual						    vga_getxdim(3)

NAME
vga_getxdim, vga_getydim, vga_getcolors - return the current screen resolution SYNOPSIS
#include <vga.h> int vga_getxdim(void); int vga_getydim(void); int vga_getcolors(void); DESCRIPTION
These function return the currently selected screen resolution resp. number of displayable colors. SEE ALSO
svgalib(7), vgagl(7), libvga.config(5), vga_setmode(3), vga_getcurrentode(3), vga_getmodeinfo(3), vga_getgraphmem(3) AUTHOR
This manual page was edited by Michael Weller <eowmob@exp-math.uni-essen.de>. The exact source of the referenced function as well as of the original documentation is unknown. It is very likely that both are at least to some extent are due to Harm Hanemaayer <H.Hanemaayer@inter.nl.net>. Occasionally this might be wrong. I hereby asked to be excused by the original author and will happily accept any additions or corrections to this first version of the svgalib manual. Svgalib (>;= 1.2.11) 27 July 1997 vga_getxdim(3)