Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Birthday Calculation
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Birthday Calculation Post 302272896 by mustaine85 on Thursday 1st of January 2009 06:19:39 PM
Old 01-01-2009
Thanks for the help, I didnt realise it was that simple. I had a really bad cold when I was trying to work it out Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Happy birthday Linux

Linux has turned 10 . Happy birthday and congrats to the hackers whose labor pains keep giving us new tarballs. (From /. ) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mib
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

UNIX 40th Birthday

A little off topic, as far as not being a critical help issue, but I have been searching about for the OFFICIAL date that is considered the 40th Birthday of UNIX. Some folks mentioned it in March, I think do to a mention on Slashdot of the 40th birthday being this year, but I thought I recall... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scotbuff
1 Replies

3. Linux

Happy Birthday Linux :)

The Linux kernel was originally created by Linus Torvalds, a Finnish computer science student, and first announced to the world on August 25, 1991-exactly 20 years ago today. At the time, Torvalds described his work as a "hobby" and contended that it would not be "big and professional" like the GNU... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: itkamaraj
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Happy birthday Neo

Wish you many many happy returns of the day, stay blessed. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
1 Replies
AIRY(3) 						User Contributed Perl Documentation						   AIRY(3)

NAME
PDL::GSLSF::AIRY - PDL interface to GSL Special Functions DESCRIPTION
This is an interface to the Special Function package present in the GNU Scientific Library. SYNOPSIS
Functions FUNCTIONS
gsl_sf_airy_Ai Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) Airy Function Ai(x). gsl_sf_airy_Ai does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_airy_Bi Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) Airy Function Bi(x). gsl_sf_airy_Bi does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_airy_Ai_scaled Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) Scaled Airy Function Ai(x). Ai(x) for x < 0 and exp(+2/3 x^{3/2}) Ai(x) for x > 0. gsl_sf_airy_Ai_scaled does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_airy_Bi_scaled Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) Scaled Airy Function Bi(x). Bi(x) for x < 0 and exp(+2/3 x^{3/2}) Bi(x) for x > 0. gsl_sf_airy_Bi_scaled does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_airy_Ai_deriv Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) Derivative Airy Function Ai`(x). gsl_sf_airy_Ai_deriv does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_airy_Bi_deriv Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) Derivative Airy Function Bi`(x). gsl_sf_airy_Bi_deriv does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_airy_Ai_deriv_scaled Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) Derivative Scaled Airy Function Ai(x). Ai`(x) for x < 0 and exp(+2/3 x^{3/2}) Ai`(x) for x > 0. gsl_sf_airy_Ai_deriv_scaled does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. gsl_sf_airy_Bi_deriv_scaled Signature: (double x(); double [o]y(); double [o]e()) Derivative Scaled Airy Function Bi(x). Bi`(x) for x < 0 and exp(+2/3 x^{3/2}) Bi`(x) for x > 0. gsl_sf_airy_Bi_deriv_scaled does not process bad values. It will set the bad-value flag of all output piddles if the flag is set for any of the input piddles. AUTHOR
This file copyright (C) 1999 Christian Pellegrin <chri@infis.univ.trieste.it> All rights reserved. There is no warranty. You are allowed to redistribute this software / documentation under certain conditions. For details, see the file COPYING in the PDL distribution. If this file is separated from the PDL distribution, the copyright notice should be included in the file. The GSL SF modules were written by G. Jungman. perl v5.12.1 2010-07-05 AIRY(3)