Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: mod on %RANDOM
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting mod on %RANDOM Post 302272029 by radoulov on Monday 29th of December 2008 10:42:05 AM
Old 12-29-2008
Thank you for elaborating further, Perderabo!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Mod

I try to use mod(a,b) in a program but i cant Please help me (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: iwbasts
2 Replies

2. Ubuntu

expect script for random password and random commands

Hi I am new to expect. Please if any one can help on my issue its really appreciable. here is my issue: I want expect script for random passwords and random commands generation. please can anyone help me? Many Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanid
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to generate a file with random data. /dev/[u]random doesn't exist.

Need to use dd to generate a large file from a sample file of random data. This is because I don't have /dev/urandom. I create a named pipe then: dd if=mynamed.fifo do=myfile.fifo bs=1024 count=1024 but when I cat a file to the fifo that's 1024 random bytes: cat randomfile.txt >... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Devyn
7 Replies
wmemcmp(3C)						   Standard C Library Functions 					       wmemcmp(3C)

NAME
wmemcmp - compare wide-characters in memory SYNOPSIS
#include <wchar.h> int wmemcmp(const wchar_t *ws1, const wchar_t *ws2, size_t n); DESCRIPTION
The wmemcmp() function compares the first n wide-characters of the object pointed to by ws1 to the first n wide-characters of the object pointed to by ws2. This function is not affected by locale and all wchar_t values are treated identically. The null wide-character and wchar_t values not corresponding to valid characters are not treated specially. If n is zero, ws1 and ws2 must be a valid pointers and the function behaves as if the two objects compare equal. RETURN VALUES
The wmemcmp() function returns an integer greater than, equal to, or less than 0, accordingly as the object pointed to by ws1 is greater than, equal to, or less than the object pointed to by ws2. ERRORS
No errors are defined. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
wmemchr(3C), wmemcpy(3C), wmemmove(3C), wmemset(3C), attributes(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.10 14 Aug 2002 wmemcmp(3C)