Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers stty: : Not a typewriter with AUTOSYS error Post 302271592 by arunkumar_mca on Friday 26th of December 2008 02:02:03 PM
Old 12-26-2008
stty: : Not a typewriter with AUTOSYS error

(sys10:pt:/pf>) cat 122974qqq.s

RUNAS Version 2007.10.07 Run on Dec 11 2008 10:09:36 AM
UNIX Process: 26021
Login User : root
PFW User : s08280

Not a terminal
stty: : Not a typewriter
ksh[2]: jil: not found
ksh[13]: sendevent: not found
logout

I am getting this error , when i run the program can any one please let me know why it is comming???

Thanks in advance,
Arun

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

stty: : Not a typewriter the above error comes after i execute the script below o hpux B.11.00 #!/usr/bin/ksh /bin/su - <oraid> -c "svrmgrl" << EOF connect internal startup exit EOF echo "# End "`date +%D" "%T` >> time.log (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: yls177
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

not a typewriter error

I am getting the error "not a typewriter" when my program invokes the sscanf function. What does this error imply and how can I get past it ? Thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jxh461
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Documentation and books on Autosys Job Control Tool from Autosys

My project uses Autosys. I am new to this product and I don't know where to start from. Q1. Please provide me the link where I can get Autosys documentation Q2. Please refer a good book on Autosys. (Beginner/Intermediate Level) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gram77
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

expect and stty paths are different and resulting in error.

Hello, i am using expect to automate file transfers to and fro with a sftp server. below is the script i am creating and executing in the main program. but i am getting the following error: the main program that creates and runs this script looks for words like "not found" in... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: The Nemi
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

stty: error occurs when installing rpm

Hello All, when I install rpm rpm --install rpm packagename I got the following errors stty:standard input:invalid argument stty:standard input:invalid argument I dont know what i have to do exactly. I search on google for the same but not a particular standard solution is given... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
17 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

stty: : Not a typewriter -- Help please

Hi All, I have been runing the same set of program using the same auto profile for an year. Now when i run the same set of process , i getting the below error Not a terminal stty: : Not a typewriter stty: : Not a typewriter ksh: jil: not found ksh: sendevent: not found logout... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

stty error when script is called out of a cronjob

Hello, I'm trying to implement a script to call a third-party tool every so often and write the results to a file. If I run it interactively it works fine, but when it comes to run it out of a cronjob, I keep getting this error: stty: tcgetattr: a specified file does not support the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: fabiogilr
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

stty: : I/O Error

Hi all, I am stuck on a shell script issue and need your inputs: I have a parent script A.ksh which call in another script B.ksh. At the start of the B.ksh, we export the .profile of another user and then call Informatica jobs. Issue When I run my jobs from the command prompt, it works... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fromrishi
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Autosys: How to change a machine name in Autosys JIL.

All the autosys jobs are on server-1 and server-1 has been crashed due to some reason, Now I have to run 5 autosys jobs on server-2 (failover server) which are on server 1. How to do with Autosys command (which command needs to fired on JIL) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tp2115
0 Replies
cbreak(3XCURSES)					  X/Open Curses Library Functions					  cbreak(3XCURSES)

NAME
cbreak, nocbreak, noraw, raw - set input mode controls SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -I /usr/xpg4/include -L /usr/xpg4/lib -R /usr/xpg4/lib -lcurses [ library... ] c89 [ flag... ] file... -lcurses [ library... ] #include <curses.h> int cbreak(void); int nocbreak(void); int noraw(void); int raw(void); DESCRIPTION
The cbreak() function enables the character input mode. This overrides any previous call to the raw() function and turns the stty flag ICANON off. The nocbreak() function sets the line canonical mode and turns the stty flag ICANON on without touching the ISIG or IXON flags. The noraw() function sets the line canonical mode and turns the stty flags ICANON, ISIG, and IXON all on. The raw() function sets the character input mode and turns the stty flags ICANON, ISIG, and IXON all off. This mode provides maximum con- trol over input. It is important to remember that the terminal may or may not be in character mode operation initially. Most interactive programs require cbreak() to be enabled. RETURN VALUES
On success, these functions return OK. Otherwise, they return ERR. ERRORS
None. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Unsafe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
getch(3XCURSES), halfdelay(3XCURSES), nodelay(3XCURSES), timeout(3XCURSES), libcurses(3XCURSES), attributes(5), standards(5), termio(7I) SunOS 5.10 5 Jun 2002 cbreak(3XCURSES)