Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Sun xVM Ops Center 1.1
Operating Systems Solaris Sun xVM Ops Center 1.1 Post 302269641 by mr_crosby on Thursday 18th of December 2008 06:47:15 AM
Old 12-18-2008
Sun xVM Ops Center 1.1

I have 180 Solaris 7, 8 and 9 servers to patch and am looking at using xVM Ops Center. Has anyone here had any experience with it?

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Solaris

Sun Ops Center

Hi, Can anyone share the link to download sun ops centre i have sun partner account, but i unable find the link Thanks RJS (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajasekg
3 Replies
xenconsoled(1M) 					  System Administration Commands					   xenconsoled(1M)

NAME
xenconsoled - xVM console daemon SYNOPSIS
/usr/lib/xenconsoled DESCRIPTION
The xenconsoled daemon provides control of the system consoles of Solaris xVM domains. To actually connect to a console, use the xm console command. See xm(1M). Service Management Facility Support The xenconsoled service is managed by the service management facility, smf(5), under the service identifier: svc:/system/xvm/console:default Administrative actions on this service, such as enabling, disabling, or requesting restart, can be performed using svcadm(1M). The ser- vice's status can be queried using the svcs(1) command. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWxvmu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
svcs(1), svcadm(1M), svccfg(1M), svcs(1), xm(1M), xend(1M), attributes(5), smf(5), xVM(5) SunOS 5.11 26 Sep 2007 xenconsoled(1M)