Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: AGP slot in my server ?
Operating Systems Solaris AGP slot in my server ? Post 302268280 by lid-j-one on Monday 15th of December 2008 10:11:13 AM
Old 12-15-2008
you are the best

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

device - > slot

Hi all.. I have a Sun Ultra 450 with a lot of drives and scsi controllers installed and i have one bad internal disk.. How can "map" ex /dev/dsk/c3t2d0s0 to a slot in the internal cabinet? Any good ideas? I dont want to remove the wrong disk :) thanks in advance.. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: s93366
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

bad pci slot?

Hi, im having a problem installing my pci wireless card. Im using knoppix, but my problem is with the mobo i think. im using an older laptop, toshiba satellite 2540 and when i plug in the card i get lights on sometimes. this means its getting power right. so then to install the card into the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jestra
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

d1000 or minipac with six disk slot

Hi All, Is there anyway two nodes can share D1000 or minipack with 6 disk slots. Right now I have minipacks and I am connecting to Sunblade 100 and Sunbladew 150 separately. I would like to connect two systems to one minipack and able see the all the disks on both systems. I do have D1000... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriny
0 Replies

4. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

cantidad de slot de memoria

Alguien me puede ayudar, necesito saber cuantos slot de memoria disponibles tiene un RS/6000 AIX (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ivan.estay
1 Replies

5. Programming

How to register ISR for PCI slot???

how to register callback function in unix?? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: powyama
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how to register ISR for PCI slot???

:wall::wall::wall:how to register ISR for PCI slot using callback registery (in c programing) i am using fedora 10 os.:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: powyama
0 Replies

7. Hardware

I need an AGP video card that works with Linux as well as Windows 7

My MB has 3 PCI slots and 1 AGP 8x slot. Does anybody know of an AGP 8x video card with a DVI or HDMI output that will work for Fedora 13 as well as Windows 7? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: EdN
3 Replies
OPENCRYPTOKI.CONF(5)						   openCryptoki 					      OPENCRYPTOKI.CONF(5)

NAME
opencryptoki.conf - Configuration file for pkcsslotd. DESCRIPTION
pkcsslotd uses a configuration file at "/etc"/opencryptoki.conf This is a text file that contains information used to configure pkcs#11 slots. At startup, the pkcsslotd daemon parses this file to deter- mine which slots will be made available. SYNTAX
This file is made up of slot descriptions. Each slot description is composed of a slot number, brackets and key-value pairs. slot number { key = value ... } More than one key-value pair may be used within a slot description. A key-value pair is composed of, keyword = value. The following keywords are valid: description A Description of the slot. PKCS#11v2.20 defined this as a 64-byte max character-string. stdll This keyword is used to define the name of the stdll or token library that will be used for this slot. The stdll is an available token library in opencryptoki. manufacturer This keyword is used to name the ID of the slot manufacturer. PKCS#11v2.20 defines this as a 32 byte long string. hwversion Version number of the slot's hardware, if any. The version number is composed of a major version number (the integer portion of the version) and a minor version number (the hundredths portion of the version). For example, version 1.2, major = 1, minor = 2 firmwareversion Version number of the slot's firmware, if any. The version number is composed of a major version number (the integer portion of the version) and a minor version number (the hundredths portion of the version). SEE ALSO opencryptoki(7), pkcsslotd(8), 3.0 September 2012 OPENCRYPTOKI.CONF(5)