Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX how could find HP UX application develop library Post 302267868 by fpmurphy on Sunday 14th of December 2008 10:11:38 AM
Old 12-14-2008

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help to develop a new application

Hi all, I am a beginner in advanced unix and just i finished my course in that so now I want to develop an application using advanced unix concepts and middleware technology, so that i can gain an initial working knowledge. Kindly give me a suggestion of what i can develop. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmyuk
5 Replies

2. Programming

Symbol differences in STLport library and application object file

Hello, I compiled the object file of a binary and i could see the symbol , "void*std::__node_alloc<1,0>::_M_allocate(unsigned)", this is actually present as "void*std::__node_alloc<true,0>::_M_allocate(unsigned)" in the libstlport4.so.1 . This has been verified with "nm -C " command Please... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shafi2all
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Guide me in the right direction to develop application for UNIX/Linux

Hi all, Am good in C & C++, i just joined as a fresher in a French IT company. In my own interest and love towards Linux and open source. i want to develop as much as applications for linux. i got the basic training on linux commands, and currently am working really hard to gain more... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_ganapathy
11 Replies
WZD-CONFIG(1)						    wzdftpd Client Applications 					     WZD-CONFIG(1)

NAME
wzd-config - retrieve information about the installed version of wzdftpd SYNOPSIS
wzd-config { --prefix | --exec-prefix | --data-dir | --libs | --cflags | --version }... DESCRIPTION
The wzd-config utility prints configuration parameters of the currently installed version of wzdftpd. It is intended, for example, to be used by software packages that want to interface to wzdftpd to facilitate finding the required header files and libraries. OPTIONS
To use wzd-config, supply one or more of the following options: --prefix Print the installation prefix, as specified in configure script. --exec-prefix Print the installation prefix for executables, usually the same as prefix. This is where you will find server ($eprefix/sbin) or tools ($eprefix/bin). --data-dir Print installation dir for data, modules and backends. --libs Print the location of object code libraries (use to develop new extensions). --cflags Print the location of include headers (use to develop new extensions). --version Print the version of wzdftpd and exit. If more than one option (except for --version) is given, the information is printed in that order, one item per line. NOTES
In releases prior to wzdftpd 0.4, before the wzd-config came to be, a method for finding the equivalent configuration information did not exist. HISTORY
The wzd-config utility first appeared in wzdftpd 0.4. Application 2003-11-02 WZD-CONFIG(1)