Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX how could find HP UX application develop library Post 302267868 by fpmurphy on Sunday 14th of December 2008 10:11:38 AM
Old 12-14-2008

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help to develop a new application

Hi all, I am a beginner in advanced unix and just i finished my course in that so now I want to develop an application using advanced unix concepts and middleware technology, so that i can gain an initial working knowledge. Kindly give me a suggestion of what i can develop. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmyuk
5 Replies

2. Programming

Symbol differences in STLport library and application object file

Hello, I compiled the object file of a binary and i could see the symbol , "void*std::__node_alloc<1,0>::_M_allocate(unsigned)", this is actually present as "void*std::__node_alloc<true,0>::_M_allocate(unsigned)" in the libstlport4.so.1 . This has been verified with "nm -C " command Please... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shafi2all
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Guide me in the right direction to develop application for UNIX/Linux

Hi all, Am good in C & C++, i just joined as a fresher in a French IT company. In my own interest and love towards Linux and open source. i want to develop as much as applications for linux. i got the basic training on linux commands, and currently am working really hard to gain more... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_ganapathy
11 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)