Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX how to determine which netcard is virtual netcard Post 302267826 by vbe on Sunday 14th of December 2008 05:25:36 AM
Old 12-14-2008
Duplicate: close!
Continue your previous thread and stop trying to bump

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Differentiating between Virtual and non Virtual IP addresses

Hello, I would like to know if there is a command or any configuration file to find and differentiate the Virtual IP Addresses (of the Cluster Resource Group) and the IP Address of the Cluster Node. I observe that the ifconfig -a command returns all the IP addresses configured on the ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vineetd
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need to check all virtual hostnames/virtual IP's

Hi Folks, I want to check all the virtual hostname's/IP's of a host/ip. Currently we are using HP-UX and open SuSe. Please tell me the command to list out all virtual names of a particular host. many thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sai21
2 Replies

3. HP-UX

how can I determine which NIC card is virtual NIC Card

how can I determine which NIC card is virtual NIC Card which condition can make a decision Does HP UX have Virtual Network Adapter Concept if ,it has where I can Find if I Install Virutal Network Adapter or which command that i can get it or which software can generate thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alert0919
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Is there any Virtual data center as we have Virtual Machine?

Do we have any Virtual Data Center software as we have Virtual Machine? I want to practice everything of Solaris practically but i don't have resources like data center which includes Servers, Data storages, switches, and other things. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karman0931
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Have to log out of a virtual terminal twice in order to exit virtual terminals

Not really a newbie, but I have a strange problem and I'm not sure how to further troubleshoot it. I have to log out of a virtual terminal by typing exit, then exit again as in: woodnt@toshiba-laptop ~ $ exit logout woodnt@toshiba-laptop ~ $ exit logout I DON'T have to do this when I'm... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Narnie
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Change hostID of Solaris 10 virtual/guest machine installed by Virtual Box 4.1.12 on Windows-XP host

Trying to set or modify the randomly set hostID of a Solaris 10 virtual/guest machine that I installed on a Windows-XP host machine (using Virtual Box 4.1.12). I was able to set/modify the hostname of the Solaris 10 virtual/guest machine during installation as well as via the Virtual Box... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Matt_VB
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

My RHEL virtual Machine Does not have Virtual Machine Manager Desktop Tool

My RHEL virtual Machine Does not have Virtual Machine Manager Desktop Tool Hi, I don't seem to have the Virtual Machine Manager Desktop tool set up on my RHEL6 Machine. The Linux machine runs off VMWare player and I'm not sure whether it is a VMWare software issue or a problem with the RHEL6... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: accipiter1
2 Replies

8. AIX

IBM Virtual Machine OS on intel x86 and x64? IBM AIX OS on IBM Virtual Machine?

Hi There, I have zero information and zero knowledge for IBM virtual machine except Amazon cloud and VMware ESXi (Only Linux OS available). Anyone could provide me the following answer - Can IBM VM been deploy on X86 and X64 (Intel Chip)? If answer is yes any chance to deploy AIX OS... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenyung
13 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Providing virtual machine priority in kvm based virtual machines

Hi All, Is there any way I can prioritize my VMs when there is resource crunch in host machine so that some VMs will be allocated more vcpu, more memory than other VMs in kvm/qemu hypervisor based virtual machines? Lets say in my cloud environment my Ubuntu 16 compute hosts are running some... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: SanjayK
0 Replies
RPMDEV-BUMPSPEC(1)						   User Commands						RPMDEV-BUMPSPEC(1)

NAME
rpmdev-bumpspec - manual page for rpmdev-bumpspec version 1.0.11 SYNOPSIS
rpmdev-bumpspec [OPTION]... SPECFILE... DESCRIPTION
rpmdev-bumpspec bumps release tags in specfiles. OPTIONS
-h, --help show this help message and exit -c COMMENT, --comment=COMMENT changelog comment (default: "- rebuilt") -u USERSTRING, --userstring=USERSTRING user name+email string (default: output from rpmdev-packager(1)) -r, --rightmost bump trailing .<DIGIT> component if found, append .1 if not; no-op if -s is specified -s STRING, --string=STRING bump trailing .STRING<DIGIT> component if found, append .STRING1 if not; trumps -r -V, --verbose more output -v, --version output version number and exit COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2005-2010 Fedora Project This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later ver- sion. rpmdev-bumpspec version 1.0.11 June 2014 RPMDEV-BUMPSPEC(1)