Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: PCI express error :confused:
Operating Systems Solaris PCI express error :confused: Post 302267205 by incredible on Thursday 11th of December 2008 09:36:23 PM
Old 12-11-2008
I have no such file /etc/grub/grub.conf Smilie

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Pci Id

How do I get the PCI ID for my Realtek adapter? It's a Solaris x86 installation. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kuultak
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Error with Oracle10g Express in Linux FC6, help...

I just installed Oracle10g Express on Linux FC6. I get errors in Java and SQLPlus when trying to connect to the database, or start it. In SQLPlus as "sysdba" when I type "startup" I get this error... ORA-27100: shared memory realm already exists And in Java or SQLPlus when I try to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Joncamp
0 Replies

3. SCO

PCI Express 1x HBA for parallel SCSI in Openserver 6

I'm floundering here trying to locate a PCI-E 1x HBA that will support an external tape drive in SCO Openserver 6. I was unable to find anything that would work in the compatible hardware list and a call to Adaptec confirmed that PCI-X would've been a better option for the risers in the Dell 2950... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: s_mal
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Installing PHP on Solaris (Express) Error

Hi PHP 5 can't seem to find cc compiler even though it's there (note, i'm installing in a zone,& am root) Any Ideas ? $ pwd /tmp/php-5.2.6 $ ./configure loading cache ./config.cache checking for Cygwin environment... no checking for mingw32 environment... no checking for egrep... egrep... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: stevie_velvet
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

error "test: [-d: unary operator expected" very confused.

Im trying to check if a series of directory exists and if not create them, and am having issues. All the instances of test return with the error "test: #!/bin/bash location_Parent=~/Documents/sight_of_sound location_IMG=~/Documents/Sight_of_sound/IMG location_AUD=~/Documents/Sight_of_sound/AUD... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: orionrush
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Error: installing Nmap on Solaris11 Express

Hello, I am trying to install Nmap on my Solaris machine. I got errors at the very last of "make" command though. Could someone point me out what I am lacking? Thank you! Nmap version: 5.50 (nmap-5.50.tar.bz2) Solaris version (cat /etc/release): Error message ( run "./configure &&... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fragile_it
0 Replies

7. AIX

NPIV with 8Gb PCI Express Dual Port FC Adapter

All I am at a loss with a VIO server running ios 2.2.0.10-FP-24 SP-01. The VIO server is fitted with two 8Gb PCI Express Dual Port FC Adapters. However when I run the lsnports command only two of the adapter ports show as capable: $ lsnports name physloc ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnf
4 Replies

8. Linux

Sata sil_3132 on pci express is not getting detected in Linux on powerpc

Hi, I am using Aitech sata device sil3132, on powerpc mpc8641. The device is pci express msi compatible. I had enabled msi in device tree for powerpc but still its giving me Cannot translate IRQ index 0 and so on messages. fsl-msi f7f41600.msi: fsl_msi_setup_hwirq: Cannot translate IRQ index 0... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shubha_1
0 Replies
GRUB(8) 								FSF								   GRUB(8)

NAME
grub - the grub shell SYNOPSIS
grub [OPTION]... DESCRIPTION
Enter the GRand Unified Bootloader command shell. --batch turn on batch mode for non-interactive use --boot-drive=DRIVE specify stage2 boot_drive [default=0x0] --config-file=FILE specify stage2 config_file [default=/boot/grub/menu.lst] --device-map=FILE use the device map file FILE --help display this message and exit --hold wait until a debugger will attach --install-partition=PAR specify stage2 install_partition [default=0x20000] --no-config-file do not use the config file --no-curses do not use curses --no-floppy do not probe any floppy drive --no-pager do not use internal pager --preset-menu use the preset menu --probe-second-floppy probe the second floppy drive --read-only do not write anything to devices --verbose print verbose messages --version print version information and exit REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-grub@gnu.org>. SEE ALSO
update-grub(8), grub-install(8). The full documentation for grub is maintained as a Texinfo manual in the grub-legacy-doc package. If the info and grub programs are prop- erly installed at your site, the command info grub should give you access to the complete manual. grub (GNU GRUB 0.97) January 2013 GRUB(8)