Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Ignite issue on HPUX server
Operating Systems HP-UX Ignite issue on HPUX server Post 302266695 by DustBunny on Wednesday 10th of December 2008 09:15:02 PM
Old 12-10-2008
My apologies,

I don't think that should work in this case. I've tried it on my server yesterday. Things go non related. But, proceed checking hardware.

-DB

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

without an ignite server ??

system: HP-UX 10.20 with HFS mounted. How can I convert the HFS to VxFS without an ignite server ? Is this possible ? thanks simon2000 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: simon2000
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

an ignite server for Solaris 8 ?

I know and used an ignite server for hp-ux, but is there such a beast for Solaris flavour of unix ? thanks simon (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: simon2000
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

HP-UX Ignite server

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but I can't find this particual problem. I've had an Ignite server running for years on a small internal network with images we load on daily basis. Tried to load two servers, L2000 and C3600 , both with same problem. # boot lan.192.168.2.2 install ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ddeblance
0 Replies

4. HP-UX

HPUX model scirpt issue

hi, I am using HPUX 11.31(Itanium) and HP 5100 printer. I am using PCL5.nloo model script present in HPUX by default to print to printer. I am finding issues in printing paper sizes and few other options. Description of the problem: When i give a print with option "half" and "Legal"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: meeraramanathan
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Script to Use CPUs on a HPUX server to simulate Workload Manager on HPUX.

I am running HPUX and using WLM (workload manager). I want to write a script to fork CPUs to basically take CPUs from other servers to show that the communication is working and CPU licensing is working. Basically, I want to build a script that will use up CPU on a server. Any ideas? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cpolikowsky
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

issue while auto login using .ssh for HPUX

Hi, While trying to supress password prompt using ssh. I have added .ssh folder manually and generated public key and added to authorized_keys file in the remote machine. But still it's prompting for passwords with the following message: Permission denied... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: 116@434
5 Replies

7. HP-UX

Ignite-ux and dhcp server Linux

I try to start a integrity vm machine using ignite-ux and my usual dhcp server on linux. Ip of server ignite is =192.168.0.16 Ip of dhcpd is = 192.168.0.2 Ip of client vm = 192.168.0.18 I try to boot from lan Booting over the network Loading.: lanboot Client MAC Address: XXXXXXXXXX ..... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
5 Replies

8. HP-UX

HPUX nsswitch.conf issue

Hi all, There wasn't nsswitch.conf file in my HPUX server. So I copied /etc/nsswitch.files to /etc/nsswitch.conf and changed the content like below. passwd: compat group: compat hosts: files dns nis ipnodes: dns files services: nis files networks: nis... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sembii
2 Replies

9. HP-UX

Ignite recovery issue.

On one of the Hpvm server when I try to do the ignite recovery it aborts after recovering only 30 % of the archive. I do not have any other archive backup besides this. Even after restoring the 30 archive I could see that I am able to login to that server althoug ssh and other functionalities... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: kpatel786
9 Replies
scroll_screen(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual					    scroll_screen(3alleg4)

NAME
scroll_screen - Requests a hardware scroll request. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> int scroll_screen(int x, int y); DESCRIPTION
Attempts to scroll the hardware screen to display a different part of the virtual screen (initially it will be positioned at 0, 0, which is the top left corner). You can use this to move the screen display around in a large virtual screen space, or to page flip back and forth between two non-overlapping areas of the virtual screen. Note that to draw outside the original position in the screen bitmap you will have to alter the clipping rectangle with set_clip_rect(). Mode-X scrolling is reliable and will work on any card, other drivers may not work or not work reliably. See the platform-specific section of the docs for more information. Allegro will handle any necessary vertical retrace synchronisation when scrolling the screen, so you don't need to call vsync() before it. This means that scroll_screen() has the same time delay effects as vsync(). RETURN VALUE
Returns zero on success. Returns non-zero if the graphics driver can't handle hardware scrolling or the virtual screen is not large enough. SEE ALSO
set_gfx_mode(3alleg4), show_video_bitmap(3alleg4), request_scroll(3alleg4), request_video_bitmap(3alleg4), exscroll(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 scroll_screen(3alleg4)