Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: PCI express error :confused:
Operating Systems Solaris PCI express error :confused: Post 302265287 by incredible on Saturday 6th of December 2008 11:42:45 AM
Old 12-06-2008
I saw this article but not sure if this is relevant
[Xen-changelog] [linux-2.6.18-xen] PCI-Express AER implemetation - Xen Source

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Pci Id

How do I get the PCI ID for my Realtek adapter? It's a Solaris x86 installation. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kuultak
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Error with Oracle10g Express in Linux FC6, help...

I just installed Oracle10g Express on Linux FC6. I get errors in Java and SQLPlus when trying to connect to the database, or start it. In SQLPlus as "sysdba" when I type "startup" I get this error... ORA-27100: shared memory realm already exists And in Java or SQLPlus when I try to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Joncamp
0 Replies

3. SCO

PCI Express 1x HBA for parallel SCSI in Openserver 6

I'm floundering here trying to locate a PCI-E 1x HBA that will support an external tape drive in SCO Openserver 6. I was unable to find anything that would work in the compatible hardware list and a call to Adaptec confirmed that PCI-X would've been a better option for the risers in the Dell 2950... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: s_mal
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Installing PHP on Solaris (Express) Error

Hi PHP 5 can't seem to find cc compiler even though it's there (note, i'm installing in a zone,& am root) Any Ideas ? $ pwd /tmp/php-5.2.6 $ ./configure loading cache ./config.cache checking for Cygwin environment... no checking for mingw32 environment... no checking for egrep... egrep... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: stevie_velvet
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

error "test: [-d: unary operator expected" very confused.

Im trying to check if a series of directory exists and if not create them, and am having issues. All the instances of test return with the error "test: #!/bin/bash location_Parent=~/Documents/sight_of_sound location_IMG=~/Documents/Sight_of_sound/IMG location_AUD=~/Documents/Sight_of_sound/AUD... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: orionrush
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Error: installing Nmap on Solaris11 Express

Hello, I am trying to install Nmap on my Solaris machine. I got errors at the very last of "make" command though. Could someone point me out what I am lacking? Thank you! Nmap version: 5.50 (nmap-5.50.tar.bz2) Solaris version (cat /etc/release): Error message ( run "./configure &&... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: fragile_it
0 Replies

7. AIX

NPIV with 8Gb PCI Express Dual Port FC Adapter

All I am at a loss with a VIO server running ios 2.2.0.10-FP-24 SP-01. The VIO server is fitted with two 8Gb PCI Express Dual Port FC Adapters. However when I run the lsnports command only two of the adapter ports show as capable: $ lsnports name physloc ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnf
4 Replies

8. Linux

Sata sil_3132 on pci express is not getting detected in Linux on powerpc

Hi, I am using Aitech sata device sil3132, on powerpc mpc8641. The device is pci express msi compatible. I had enabled msi in device tree for powerpc but still its giving me Cannot translate IRQ index 0 and so on messages. fsl-msi f7f41600.msi: fsl_msi_setup_hwirq: Cannot translate IRQ index 0... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shubha_1
0 Replies
PCI-CONFIG(8)						      System Manager's Manual						     PCI-CONFIG(8)

NAME
pcnet-diag - EEPROM setup and diagnostic program for ethernet cards based on the AMD PCnet/PCI series chips. SYNOPSIS
pci-config [options] DESCRIPTION
pci-config is a program that you can use to diagnose problems with ethernet cards OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. -V, --version Show version of program. -v, --verbose Verbose mode. -# <device-index> Operate only on device <device-index>. -a, --show_addresses Show PCI registers -S, --sleep Put device to sleep (ACPI D3). -W, --wake Wake a sleeping device (ACPI D0 state). -B, --bus <bus> Show only devices on BUS. -A, --set-addresses <addr> Set PCI address register 1 to the <addr>. -D, --debug Show details of operations. -f, --force Override checks and perform the operation. -u, --usage Show a long usage message. SEE ALSO
mii-diag(8) AUTHOR
pci-config was written and is still maintained by Donald Becker <becker@scyld.com>. This manual page was written by Alain Schroeder <alain@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). February 18, 2002 PCI-CONFIG(8)