Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris How to get RPC(Remote Proceedure Call) values? Post 302264806 by meheretoknow on Thursday 4th of December 2008 11:51:10 PM
Old 12-05-2008
Question How to get RPC(Remote Proceedure Call) values?

Guys,

Help me out in getting the RPC resource values of the system.

By running the ipcs command i get the HEXA values of the IPC(Inter Process Communication) values in the system like

q 12760 0x10fe4d88 --rw-rw-rw- a-1982 cts
m 686089 0x10fe4d48 --rw-rw-rw- a-1982 cts
m 65550 0x10fe4d53 --rw-rw-rw- a-1982 cts
m 119862 0x10fe4d4a --rw-rw-rw- a-1982 cts

'0x10fe4d88' is the HEXA of IPC facilities

Is there any similar commands to get the RPC values of the system.

Thanks in advance,
George.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Admintool and rpc call

Hi all, I'm trying to launch admintool via an export DISPLAY. i get the message: Received communication service error 4: Remote procedure call timed out: program = 100087, version = 10 Just to say, i don't use nis/nisplus on my server... What to do? Thanx Jason (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: penguin-friend
17 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

help remote procedure call

i am beginig with unix c code for sun remote procedure call to do the following: 1- The clients reads in a variable length array from the command line 2- The client offers a menu for the user to choose what to do with the array: a. Sort the array b. Add the array c. Find max d. Find... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: auto2000
1 Replies

3. Programming

i am beginig with unix c code for sun remote procedure call to do the following: 1- The clients reads in a variable length array from the command line 2- The client offers a menu for the user to choose what to do with the array: a. Sort the array b. Add the array c. Find max d. Find... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

1 Replies

5. Programming

am beginig with unix c code for sun remote procedure call You are to write a program using RPC facility to do the following: 1- The clients reads in a variable length array from the command line 2- The client offers a menu for the user to choose what to do with the array: a. Sort the array... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

6. Solaris

RPC: Rpcbind failure - RPC: Timed out

while i trying to mount from NAS i have this messages mount -F nfs -o rw 172.16.110.13:/tremabkup /tremabkup nfs mount: 172.16.110.13: : RPC: Rpcbind failure - RPC: Timed out nfs mount: retrying: /tremabkup nfs mount: 172.16.110.13: : RPC: Rpcbind failure - RPC: Timed out nfs mount:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thecobra151
2 Replies

7. Programming

Is it possible to call remote function in another daemon?

Hi, Is it possible to call a remote function in another daemon? Here is the setup: I have two daemons daemon A with function "s" and daemon B with function "k". I need a way function "s" from daemon A to call a function "k" from daemon B and pass some arguments. When the request is ... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: rcbandit
13 Replies

8. Solaris

RPC: Rpcbind failure - RPC: Timed out error (solaris)

C: Rpcbind failure - RPC: Timed out error (solaris) hello an nfs server on my sun fire v440 is not responding , i get the error bellow and lots of my networking services are not reponding, please helppppp its an emergency RPC: Rpcbind failure - RPC: Timed out i also get NFS server... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: feg
2 Replies

9. Solaris

nfs mount: RPC: Rpcbind failure - RPC: Timed out

Fails to mount the server (10.125.224.22) during installation of a software on client, throwing the below error: nfs mount: 10.125.224.22: : RPC: Rpcbind failure - RPC: Timed out nfs mount: retrying: /cdrom This happened after complete shutdown of the lab. The server came up fine but most... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frintocf
1 Replies

10. Programming

Call failed: RPC: Can't decode result

Hello I am trying to run rpc program to query an entry from a file at the server side that is in the form of <mm> <dd> <event>. I get the proper result at the server. I have verified it by printf statements just before return statement of the result at server side. But somehow I am unable to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mvikramreddy92
0 Replies
KTUTIL(1)							   MIT Kerberos 							 KTUTIL(1)

NAME
ktutil - Kerberos keytab file maintenance utility SYNOPSIS
ktutil DESCRIPTION
The ktutil command invokes a command interface from which an administrator can read, write, or edit entries in a keytab or Kerberos V4 srvtab file. COMMANDS
list list Displays the current keylist. Alias: l read_kt read_kt keytab Read the Kerberos V5 keytab file keytab into the current keylist. Alias: rkt read_st read_st srvtab Read the Kerberos V4 srvtab file srvtab into the current keylist. Alias: rst write_kt write_kt keytab Write the current keylist into the Kerberos V5 keytab file keytab. Alias: wkt write_st write_st srvtab Write the current keylist into the Kerberos V4 srvtab file srvtab. Alias: wst clear_list clear_list Clear the current keylist. Alias: clear delete_entry delete_entry slot Delete the entry in slot number slot from the current keylist. Alias: delent add_entry add_entry {-key|-password} -p principal -k kvno -e enctype Add principal to keylist using key or password. Alias: addent list_requests list_requests Displays a listing of available commands. Aliases: lr, ? quit quit Quits ktutil. Aliases: exit, q EXAMPLE
ktutil: add_entry -password -p alice@BLEEP.COM -k 1 -e aes128-cts-hmac-sha1-96 Password for alice@BLEEP.COM: ktutil: add_entry -password -p alice@BLEEP.COM -k 1 -e aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96 Password for alice@BLEEP.COM: ktutil: write_kt keytab ktutil: SEE ALSO
kadmin(1), kdb5_util(8) AUTHOR
MIT COPYRIGHT
1985-2013, MIT 1.11.3 KTUTIL(1)