Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Script to telnet web server
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Script to telnet web server Post 302264066 by demwz on Wednesday 3rd of December 2008 04:36:40 AM
Old 12-03-2008
use round brackets ()

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

(w)get web server's directories + bash script

Hi everyone. I need to write a script which will download files/folders (a huge collection) to the local file server (centOS 4.4 Server), and check regularly (every 6 hours or so if any new files are present, or if the old ones were modified to update contents). Any insights on how to tackle... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: reminiscent
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to monitor JBoss web server

Hello All, I need a shell script to monitor JBOSS web server.If the JBOSS web server is down, then the script should send a mail. Please help on this. Regards, Sachin (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nsachin
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to auto telnet the server from another server using script

Hi All, I have a problem with auto telnet script, but I want to tell u something a) I am only a member access on the server, so not able to access 'root' account b) not able to install any software on server 3) On server, there is not install 'except' I have to write a script, which is ran... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: atul9806
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for HP Embedded Web Server

Hi, In our company we have serveral HP Officejet Pro 8600 N911g printers. I would like to create one addressbook (in CSV format) and import it to all our printers If i go to the settings of my network printer by ip address: /#hId-EmailContacts in my browser I don't see an option ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: eclectica1
0 Replies

5. Web Development

Script to determine which web server at ip addresses

how do we determine if ip addresses are hosting IIS version 7.x or Apache 2.2.x. ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: NameSake
3 Replies
ROUND(3)						   BSD Library Functions Manual 						  ROUND(3)

NAME
round, lround, llround -- round to integral value, regardless of rounding direction SYNOPSIS
#include <math.h> double round(double x); float roundf(float x); long int lround(double x); long int lroundf(float x); long long int llround(double x); long long int llroundf(float x); DESCRIPTION
The round() and roundf() functions return the integral value nearest to x rounding half-way cases away from zero, regardless of the current rounding direction. The lround() , lroundf() , llround() and llroundf() functions return the integral value nearest to x (rounding half-way cases away from zero, regardless of the current rounding direction) in the return formats specified. If the rounded value is outside the range of the return type, the numeric result is unspecified and the "invalid" floating-point exception is raised. A range error may occur if the magnitude of x is too large. SPECIAL VALUES
round(+-0) returns +-0. round(+-infinity) returns +-infinity. The round() functions may, but are not required to, raise the "inexact" floating-point exception for non-integer numeric arguments. The lround() and llround() functions need not raise the "inexact" floating-point exception for non-integer arguments that round to within the range of the return type. SEE ALSO
abs(3), fabs(3), ceil(3), floor(3), ieee(3), math(3), rint(3) STANDARDS
The round() , roundf() , lround() , lroundf() , llround() , and llroundf() functions conform to ISO/IEC 9899:1999(E). BSD
July 22, 2003 BSD