Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Script to telnet web server
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Script to telnet web server Post 302264058 by bsddaemon on Wednesday 3rd of December 2008 04:07:12 AM
Old 12-03-2008
Any idea, pls?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

(w)get web server's directories + bash script

Hi everyone. I need to write a script which will download files/folders (a huge collection) to the local file server (centOS 4.4 Server), and check regularly (every 6 hours or so if any new files are present, or if the old ones were modified to update contents). Any insights on how to tackle... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: reminiscent
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to monitor JBoss web server

Hello All, I need a shell script to monitor JBOSS web server.If the JBOSS web server is down, then the script should send a mail. Please help on this. Regards, Sachin (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nsachin
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to auto telnet the server from another server using script

Hi All, I have a problem with auto telnet script, but I want to tell u something a) I am only a member access on the server, so not able to access 'root' account b) not able to install any software on server 3) On server, there is not install 'except' I have to write a script, which is ran... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: atul9806
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for HP Embedded Web Server

Hi, In our company we have serveral HP Officejet Pro 8600 N911g printers. I would like to create one addressbook (in CSV format) and import it to all our printers If i go to the settings of my network printer by ip address: /#hId-EmailContacts in my browser I don't see an option ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: eclectica1
0 Replies

5. Web Development

Script to determine which web server at ip addresses

how do we determine if ip addresses are hosting IIS version 7.x or Apache 2.2.x. ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: NameSake
3 Replies
PLSDIORI(3plplot)						    PLplot API							 PLSDIORI(3plplot)

NAME
plsdiori - Set plot orientation SYNOPSIS
plsdiori(rot) DESCRIPTION
Set plot orientation parameter which is multiplied by 90 degrees to obtain the angle of rotation. Note, arbitrary rotation parameters such as 0.2 (corresponding to 18 degrees) are possible, but the usual values for the rotation parameter are 0., 1., 2., and 3. corresponding to 0 degrees (landscape mode), 90 degrees (portrait mode), 180 degrees (seascape mode), and 270 degrees (upside-down mode). If pls- diori(3plplot) is not called the default value of rot is 0. N.B. aspect ratio is unaffected by calls to plsdiori(3plplot). So you will probably want to change the aspect ratio to a value suitable for the plot orientation using a call to plsdidev(3plplot) or the command-line options -a or -freeaspect. For more documentation of those options see the PLplot documentation. Such command-line options can be set internally using plsetopt(3plplot) or set directly using the command line and parsed using a call to plparseopts(3plplot). Redacted form: plsdiori(rot) This function is not used in any examples. ARGUMENTS
rot (PLFLT, input) Plot orientation parameter. AUTHORS
Geoffrey Furnish and Maurice LeBrun wrote and maintain PLplot. This man page was automatically generated from the DocBook source of the PLplot documentation, maintained by Alan W. Irwin and Rafael Laboissiere. SEE ALSO
PLplot documentation at http://plplot.sourceforge.net/resources. August, 2012 PLSDIORI(3plplot)