Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming c++ : Use of System() to execute .exe with parameters Post 302263678 by eusta on Tuesday 2nd of December 2008 08:15:46 AM
Old 12-02-2008
I am usind Dev C++, the below it doesnt work too

system("C:\\xxx\\xxx\\xxx.exe -xxx -xxx xxx.xxx xxx.xxx xxx.xxx");

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

how To edit exe to insert a serial no wich can be usd by runing exe

At time of installation I have to open the resource. and i have to insert a string serial number in the exe. please provide me code to edit the exe (in solaris) to insert a serial number which can be used by exe at run time. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssahu
6 Replies

2. AIX

Execute a command at the system restart

Hi Folks, I have an AIX server and I would like the server to run the command saprouter -r at every system restarts. It needs to be run by a specific user. How would I do that? Thanks!!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: brookingsd
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to Find AIX system parameters

System Parameters: maximum number of processes = 2048 Network parameters: ipqmaxlen - 512 rfc1323 - 1 sb_max - 1310720 (2*655360) tcp_recvspace - 65536 tcp_sendspace - 65536 Udp_recvspace - 655360 Udp_sendspace 65536 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: R00tSc0rpi0n
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can I do a rexec to execute un C exe ?

Hello, I would like to do a rexec to execute a C exe (prog.e) : rexec -l user -p password host prog.e When I execute this command, I have this error : prog.e : can not find lib.o But, When I execute prog.e directly in the remote machine : well done ! No error output. Thks for your... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lika
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execute shell script in different system

Hi, I have a shell script in systemA and another shell script in systemB. when I execute the script in systemA, it should call the another script in systemB. Please tell me the way to do this. Thanks, Raja. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: smr_rashmy
3 Replies

6. AIX

System Parameters

Hi, Does anyone know what the System Parameter 'SHMSZ' is and how do I find it? I'm looking for the shared memory size of this particular parameter. Thanks. ---------- Post updated at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous update was at 11:31 AM ---------- Does SHMSZ mean 'Shared Memory SiZe? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbbngowc
2 Replies

7. Solaris

How to get system parameters / information on Sun Solaris 5.10

Hello to everyone, i am new to Sun Solaris. i have Solaris 5.10 installed on the X86 platform. i am writing a script which gathers some system information. but i can not find some of the parameter from the system can any one please suggest to way to find these params. shell command will be... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nikhil.sigpro
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to execute an exe at startup using rc.local

I want to execute a qt exe program at startup. That is after automatic login instead of loading Desktop and seeing it, the program quickly pop up to the screen. For this, I think we should add the script to rcx.local rather than rc.local I guess though.. I tried adding a script to /etc/rc.local... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dr_mabuse
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Not able to execute an exe file from my location

Hello all, Am facing a peculiar problem, I have copied a utility exe from a bin folder into my local temp folder. I am trying to execute that exe, but it throws out an error saying "No such file or directory". I have given 755 & 777 permissions to it and I tried, but it still throws out that... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: abhisheksunkari
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to execute functions or initiate functions as command line parameters for below requirement?

I have 7 functions those need to be executed as command line inputs, I tried with below code it’s not executing function. If I run the ./script 2 then fun2 should execute , how to initiate that function I tried case and if else also, how to initiate function from command line if then... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: saku
8 Replies
SPI_CURSOR_OPEN_WITH_ARGS(3)				  PostgreSQL 9.2.7 Documentation			      SPI_CURSOR_OPEN_WITH_ARGS(3)

NAME
SPI_cursor_open_with_args - set up a cursor using a query and parameters SYNOPSIS
Portal SPI_cursor_open_with_args(const char *name, const char *command, int nargs, Oid *argtypes, Datum *values, const char *nulls, bool read_only, int cursorOptions) DESCRIPTION
SPI_cursor_open_with_args sets up a cursor (internally, a portal) that will execute the specified query. Most of the parameters have the same meanings as the corresponding parameters to SPI_prepare_cursor and SPI_cursor_open. For one-time query execution, this function should be preferred over SPI_prepare_cursor followed by SPI_cursor_open. If the same command is to be executed with many different parameters, either method might be faster, depending on the cost of re-planning versus the benefit of custom plans. The passed-in parameter data will be copied into the cursor's portal, so it can be freed while the cursor still exists. ARGUMENTS
const char * name name for portal, or NULL to let the system select a name const char * command command string int nargs number of input parameters ($1, $2, etc.) Oid * argtypes an array containing the OIDs of the data types of the parameters Datum * values an array of actual parameter values const char * nulls an array describing which parameters are null If nulls is NULL then SPI_cursor_open_with_args assumes that no parameters are null. bool read_only true for read-only execution int cursorOptions integer bit mask of cursor options; zero produces default behavior RETURN VALUE
Pointer to portal containing the cursor. Note there is no error return convention; any error will be reported via elog. PostgreSQL 9.2.7 2014-02-17 SPI_CURSOR_OPEN_WITH_ARGS(3)