Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Customer support engineer
Operating Systems HP-UX Customer support engineer Post 302263314 by DustBunny on Monday 1st of December 2008 09:51:35 AM
Old 12-01-2008
Quote:
Is there any procedure to implement the Service guard step by step pls send it to me.
on my mail address
What does this mean friend? Everything has its own procedures. Actually, did you read my post earlier? Ummm.. No comments!

Answer for your question:

Please visit the hp's document site and search for MCSG (Service Guard). You'd find the administrators guide. You'd find the procedures on there.

-DB

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Information on Network engineer and Unix Systems Engineer

Hi, I'm exploring a few different careers( Unix System's Admin, Network Engineer, and Unix System's Engineer). I asked in another thread about System's Admin, so I have some more info on that already. I'm not finding very much info on Network Engineers or Unix System Engineers though. Can you guys... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hpicracing
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

identify a customer under a UNIX server

Like many UNIX users, there is a small team that is connected to UNIX (under the same UNIX user) via putty from a Windows PC. Is there a way, once under UNIX, to know the address of the originating computer or anything that can differentiate initial users ? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: popescu1954
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to prompt customer for name etc

How do I create a shell script called 'custinfo' to prompt a customer to enter and display back the following: name, age, address, phone number, product, price range. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SQLScript
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell Script to prompt customer for name etc

reposting How do I create a shell script called 'custinfo' to prompt a customer to enter and display back the following: name, age, address, phone number, product, price range. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SQLScript
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Newbie hw engineer

Need a perl script that will extract component reference designators from a text file and write them to a new file. The refdes attribute will always follow the characters "REFDES=". So for the first line below I'd like to extract the reference designator R2402. A 2158 1882 12 2 2 3... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeffs123456
5 Replies
SQL::Translator::Schema::Procedure(3pm) 		User Contributed Perl Documentation		   SQL::Translator::Schema::Procedure(3pm)

NAME
SQL::Translator::Schema::Procedure - SQL::Translator procedure object SYNOPSIS
use SQL::Translator::Schema::Procedure; my $procedure = SQL::Translator::Schema::Procedure->new( name => 'foo', sql => 'CREATE PROC foo AS SELECT * FROM bar', parameters => 'foo,bar', owner => 'nomar', comments => 'blah blah blah', schema => $schema, ); DESCRIPTION
"SQL::Translator::Schema::Procedure" is a class for dealing with stored procedures (and possibly other pieces of nameable SQL code?). METHODS
new Object constructor. my $schema = SQL::Translator::Schema::Procedure->new; parameters Gets and set the parameters of the stored procedure. $procedure->parameters('id'); $procedure->parameters('id', 'name'); $procedure->parameters( 'id, name' ); $procedure->parameters( [ 'id', 'name' ] ); $procedure->parameters( qw[ id name ] ); my @parameters = $procedure->parameters; name Get or set the procedure's name. $procedure->name('foo'); my $name = $procedure->name; sql Get or set the procedure's SQL. $procedure->sql('select * from foo'); my $sql = $procedure->sql; order Get or set the order of the procedure. $procedure->order( 3 ); my $order = $procedure->order; owner Get or set the owner of the procedure. $procedure->owner('nomar'); my $sql = $procedure->owner; comments Get or set the comments on a procedure. $procedure->comments('foo'); $procedure->comments('bar'); print join( ', ', $procedure->comments ); # prints "foo, bar" schema Get or set the procedures's schema object. $procedure->schema( $schema ); my $schema = $procedure->schema; equals Determines if this procedure is the same as another my $isIdentical = $procedure1->equals( $procedure2 ); AUTHORS
Ken Youens-Clark <kclark@cshl.org>, Paul Harrington <Paul-Harrington@deshaw.com>. perl v5.14.2 2012-01-18 SQL::Translator::Schema::Procedure(3pm)