Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Need good solution
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need good solution Post 302260502 by aliahsan81 on Thursday 20th of November 2008 06:17:26 PM
Old 11-20-2008
HI

I think this will work,Its good if you explain how and what is going on

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need an urgent solution

Hi guys , I think i have completely lost touch with awk ... but now i need it deseparatly ... my problem is for each line in the line i have to check if the first 2 charactes are 'A4' and if they are 'A4' then cut the characters from position 11-16 from that line ... In the meantime i... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: myelvis
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

need the solution

Write a program to print all prime numbers from 1 to 300. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: paniruddha
3 Replies
Perl::Critic::Policy::Modules::RequirePerlVersion(3)	User Contributed Perl Documentation   Perl::Critic::Policy::Modules::RequirePerlVersion(3)

NAME
Perl::Critic::Policy::Modules::RequirePerlVersion - Require a "use 5.006;" or similar. AFFILIATION
This policy is part of Perl::Critic::More, a bleeding edge supplement to Perl::Critic. DESCRIPTION
As Perl evolves, new desirable features get added. The best ones seem to break backward compatibility, unfortunately. As a favor to downstream developers, it's good to state explicitly which Perl version will not be able to parse your code. For example, the "our" keyword was first appeared in a stable Perl in version 5.6.0. Therefore, if your code employs "our", then you should have a line like this near the very top of your file: use 5.006; or use v5.6.0; The former is preferred as the latter can trigger v-string compatibility warnings. (If someone could please explain that to me, I'd really appreciate it!) Additionally, it's good form to state that minimum version in your Makefile.PL or Build.PL file. AUTHOR
Chris Dolan <cdolan@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006-2008 Chris Dolan This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of this license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.16.3 2014-06-10 Perl::Critic::Policy::Modules::RequirePerlVersion(3)