Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Customer support engineer
Operating Systems HP-UX Customer support engineer Post 302259921 by vbe on Wednesday 19th of November 2008 09:11:10 AM
Old 11-19-2008
Read the rules again, no duplicates!

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Information on Network engineer and Unix Systems Engineer

Hi, I'm exploring a few different careers( Unix System's Admin, Network Engineer, and Unix System's Engineer). I asked in another thread about System's Admin, so I have some more info on that already. I'm not finding very much info on Network Engineers or Unix System Engineers though. Can you guys... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hpicracing
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

identify a customer under a UNIX server

Like many UNIX users, there is a small team that is connected to UNIX (under the same UNIX user) via putty from a Windows PC. Is there a way, once under UNIX, to know the address of the originating computer or anything that can differentiate initial users ? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: popescu1954
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to prompt customer for name etc

How do I create a shell script called 'custinfo' to prompt a customer to enter and display back the following: name, age, address, phone number, product, price range. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SQLScript
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell Script to prompt customer for name etc

reposting How do I create a shell script called 'custinfo' to prompt a customer to enter and display back the following: name, age, address, phone number, product, price range. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SQLScript
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Newbie hw engineer

Need a perl script that will extract component reference designators from a text file and write them to a new file. The refdes attribute will always follow the characters "REFDES=". So for the first line below I'd like to extract the reference designator R2402. A 2158 1882 12 2 2 3... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeffs123456
5 Replies
LQR_CARVER_GET_ENL_STEP(3)				     LqR library API reference					LQR_CARVER_GET_ENL_STEP(3)

NAME
lqr_carver_get_enl_step - get the enlargement step of a LqrCarver object SYNOPSIS
#include <lqr.h> gfloat lqr_carver_get_enl_step(LqrCarver* carver); DESCRIPTION
The function lqr_carver_get_enl_step returns the enlargement step of the LqrCarver object pointed to by carver, i.e. the maximum enlargement allowed in a single step for that carver, expressed as the ratio with respect to its reference width (for horizontal rescalings) or height (for vertical rescalings). The returned value is strictly greater than 1 and less than 2. SEE ALSO
lqr_carver_get_width(3), lqr_carver_get_height(3), lqr_carver_get_ref_width(3), lqr_carver_get_ref_height(3), lqr_carver_get_channels(3), lqr_carver_get_col_depth(3), lqr_carver_set_enl_step(3), lqr_carver_resize(3), lqr_carver_get_orientation(3) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2007-2009 Carlo Baldassi LqR library 0.4.1 API (3:1:3) 10 Maj 2009 LQR_CARVER_GET_ENL_STEP(3)