Sponsored Content
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements UNIX and Linux RSS News Crafting offers and invoice documents with Kraft Post 302259162 by Linux Bot on Monday 17th of November 2008 11:50:06 AM
Old 11-17-2008
Crafting offers and invoice documents with Kraft

11-17-2008 09:00 AM
Kraft helps you keep track of business offers and invoices and can generate PDF files to help you easily issue these routine documents to third parties. Since Kraft is a KDE application, it can draw contact information directly from your KDE address book, so you don't have to duplicate or sync your contacts in order to generate an invoice.

Source...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

checking invoice number not correct

hello, I have the following script to check the invoice number is in order or not. However, it cannot show out the correct information. My expect output show below and I would like to only list out the NOT IN SEQUENCE inovice number (not included "ok") #!/bin/sh start=1 for file_number in... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: happyv
8 Replies

2. Web Development

MySQL: Random offers for every airport

I need to write a MySQL query where it loops through every airport and generates 10 random offers (my offers table is 990,000+ rows) The code I have below works for 1 airport, but as soon as it gets bigger it slows RIGHT down. This is using PHP/MySQL At the moment it takes well over a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: worchyld
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create invoice pdf file

Hi all, I'm trying to create a script to merge a csv or txt file with a pdf template. So i have a pdf template with company logo and i want to merge it with a csv or txt file so i can create a complete invoice in pdf. now i do find some command line tools to do this but i need a pro version... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dicenl
3 Replies
GROFF_MOM(7)						 Miscellaneous Information Manual					      GROFF_MOM(7)

NAME
groff_mom - groff `mom' macros SYNOPSIS
pdfmom [-Tps [pdfroff options]] [groff options] files ... groff [-mom] files ... groff [-m mom] files ... DESCRIPTION
mom is a macro set for groff, designed primarily to format documents for PDF and PostScript output. mom provides two categories of macros: macros for typesetting, and macros for document processing. The typesetting macros provide access to groff's typesetting capabilities in ways that are simpler to master than groff's primitives. The document processing macros provide highly customizable markup tags that allow the user to design and output professional-looking documents with a minimum of typesetting intervention. Files processed with pdfmom (man(1) pdfmom), with or without the -Tps option, produce PDF documents. The documents include a PDF outline that appears in the 'Contents' panel of document viewers, and may contain clickable internal and external links. When -Tps is absent, groff's native PDF driver, gropdf, is used to generate the output. When given, the output is still PDF, but process- ing is passed over to pdfroff, which uses groff's PostScript driver, grops. Not all PDF features are available when -Tps is given; its primary use is to allow processing of files with embedded PostScript images. Files processed with groff -mom (or -m mom ) produce PostScript output by default. mom comes with her own very complete documentation in HTML format. A separate PDF manual, Producing PDFs with groff and mom, covers full mom/PDF usage. FILES
om.tmac - the main macro file mom.tmac - a wrapper file that calls om.tmac directly. </usr/share/doc/groff-1.22.2/html/mom/toc.html> - entry point to the HTML documentation /usr/share/doc/groff-1.22.2/pdf/mom-pdf.pdf - the PDF manual, Producing PDFs with groff and mom /usr/share/doc/groff-1.22.2/examples/mom/*.mom - example files using mom AUTHOR
mom was written by Peter Schaffter <peter@schaffter.ca>. PDF support was provided by Deri James <deri@chuzzlewit.demon.co.uk>. Please send bug reports to the groff-bug mailing list <bug-groff@gnu.org> or directly to the authors. Groff Version 1.22.2 7 February 2013 GROFF_MOM(7)