Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) OS X Support RSS iDVD: Creating widescreen DVDs for standard size televisions Post 302258118 by Linux Bot on Thursday 13th of November 2008 11:20:04 PM
Old 11-14-2008
iDVD: Creating widescreen DVDs for standard size televisions

When you play a widescreen DVD on a standard size television, the text or buttons on a widescreen menu may approach the edge of the display, or appear cut-off.

More from Apple OS X Support ...

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Red Hat

Standard Greeter font Size (RHEL 3)

In RHEL 3 is there a way to change the font size for the standard greeter text. Jeremy (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: morphous
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

expanding standard terminal size

what is the Ksh syntax to expand/change the geometry of the running terminal window? thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: prkfriryce
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Creating data of size

Hello, I need to create 100kb,1000kb,10000kb etc files of no particular substance but I need them a exact size. I think they are .dat's I need but im unsure of the command I issue to create them Any help appreciated :) Mr Pink (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mr Pink
4 Replies

4. Solaris

How to correctly allocate size while creating FileSystem

Hello - I am finding difficulty in creating and allocating correct size to File Systems on solarix x86 box. Please see below contents I followed on screen and in the end It shows that /app file system is created of size 135GB , I wanted it to be 30gb as mentioned during 'format' command in 'Enter... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: panchpan
7 Replies

5. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Creating filesystem of 2MB size

Hi all, I would like to ask on how to create 2MB partition on a Compact Flash card. It supposed to be of FAT12 type, and the CF capacity is 4GB. I try to do the partitioning and specify the size as 2MB but the partition editor automatically resize it to 8MB. I know that this is possible and the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: archayl
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Creating directory with specific size?

Hello world, I just learnt we can create a directory with custom size in a Linux server (say Redhat). Is it true? I'm asking because the only data (I can think of) a directory's inode holds is the files and 'sub-dir's. How can a new empty directory be of some required size? :wall: PS : In... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: satish51392111
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Creating a blank string of a specified size

I want to have a string which has n blank spaces For example set N = 3 create str = " " So the length depends on the value of N. I am in tcsh. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kristinu
4 Replies

8. Red Hat

Cannot set 'soft limits' for 'maximum stack size' for a standard user

Hi Guys, I'm trying to install Oracle Database on to Oracle Linux 7.6 but when the database install package checks the OS set-up, it keeps on failing on the soft limits for the stack. It's default value is 8192 but I'm trying to set it to 10240. This is what I added to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ASGR
2 Replies
Pang Zero(6)							       Games							      Pang Zero(6)

NAME
pangzero - action game that involves popping balloons with a harpoon SYNOPSIS
pangzero DESCRIPTION
Pang Zero is a clone and enhancement of Super Pang, a fast-paced action game that involves popping balloons with a harpoon. The intention is to create a fun, open-source game that many (currently up to 6) people can play together. You can play Pang Zero alone, but it's a lot more fun to play with your friends. USAGE
The purpose of the game is to destroy balls using a harpoon. When those balls are hit, they will split into two smaller balls until they are totally destroyed. There are also some special balls which will appear during the game. Right after starting the game you will have a menu available, in which you will be able to select some playing options. You can use cursor keys to navigate through menuoptions and use Enter to select one. 'P' key pauses the game, and Esc quits. In that menu, you can select the number of players (between 1 and 6), Select some game options, like turn the sound or the music on and off, or switch between fullscreen, windowed screen or widescreen. You can also select the keys for the players. There's a tutorial available through the starting menu, that you can use to learn how to play. FILES
~/.pangzerorc This is where Pang Zero stores user data and game configuration. AUTHOR
Pang Zero was written by UPi. This manual page was written for Debian by Miriam Ruiz <little_miry@yahoo.es>. SEE ALSO
UPi 8 December 2006 Pang Zero(6)