Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris How to install citrix metaframe server in Solairs 9 and 10, Post 302257800 by durgaprasadr13 on Thursday 13th of November 2008 05:31:37 AM
Old 11-13-2008
How to install citrix metaframe server in Solairs 9 and 10,

How to install citrix metaframe server in Solairs 9 and 10,
Plese help me if anybody having instllation procedure.
your help greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Durgaprasad

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

solairs installation

We have purchased one solaris 10 DVD to install solaris on sparc(already it has solaris 9 OS) system.In our sparc system having cd-rw.Aparting that we are having windows xp system which is having dvd-rw.Both sparc and windows xp are connected network in that we are sharing the files from windows... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ambavaram
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Information regarding the solairs

Hi all Basically i am a Linux Administrator. I have a opportunity in my working area to learn about sun solairs..i have installed solairs 5.10 in one of our sun blade 150 which is having sun sparc IIe architecture. So, is there any website where i can compare both the os files and its... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingston
2 Replies

3. Solaris

boot server / install server

I have a compaq evo n400c. This computer has no cdrom or floppy drive. In order to boot from thumb drive i need to update bios. The only way to boot is network boot from my desktop. I am trying to follow a guide JumpStart Server Configuration ? Solaris 10 I am a bit confused at this steps. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kc2dws
3 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Vmware Citrix Xenn virtualization on dedicated server

hi, I am newbie and I think I am trying to bit off more than I could chew in this field. I would like to know if virtualization with Vmware Citrix on a dedicated server under ubuntu 64bit is simple. I looked up in the board with keyword "virtualization, vmware, dedicated" but replied threads are... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Install vendor (external) package on Solairs 11.#

Hello, How can I install a package on Solaris 11.# that is not part of the IPS repo? For example if I want to install vasclient.pgk on a Solaris 11 system? I have the .pkg files copied over to the system but the old pkgadd does not apply to solaris 11. package install don't work either. I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fly3rs
1 Replies
GRUB-INSTALL(8) 							FSF							   GRUB-INSTALL(8)

NAME
grub-install - install GRUB on your drive SYNOPSIS
grub-install [OPTION] install_device DESCRIPTION
Install GRUB on your drive. -h, --help print this message and exit -v, --version print the version information and exit --root-directory=DIR install GRUB images under the directory DIR instead of the root directory --grub-shell=FILE use FILE as the grub shell --no-floppy do not probe any floppy drive --force-lba force GRUB to use LBA mode even for a buggy BIOS --recheck probe a device map even if it already exists INSTALL_DEVICE can be a GRUB device name or a system device filename. grub-install copies GRUB images into the DIR/boot directory specfied by --root-directory, and uses the grub shell to install grub into the boot sector. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-grub@gnu.org>. SEE ALSO
grub(8), update-grub(8). The full documentation for grub-install is maintained as a Texinfo manual in the grub-legacy-doc package. If the info and grub-install programs are properly installed at your site, the command info grub-install should give you access to the complete manual. grub-install (GNU GRUB 0.97) January 2013 GRUB-INSTALL(8)