Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 10 and Broadcom drivers Post 302257076 by incredible on Tuesday 11th of November 2008 10:09:15 AM
Old 11-11-2008
If you want to get your Broadcom NIC to work have a look at:
Solaris on x86 - Dell Inspiron + Broadcom 440x Integrated nic + Solaris 10 x86 = no network?

or download the driver from:
Broadcom Network Driver Download -- Open Drivers Download Service

If you want to buy another NIC, please make sure that it is supported by Solaris Solaris OS: Hardware Compatibility Lists

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

video drivers for solaris (intel) 5.7

i am looking for video drivers for a hercules stingray 128/3d card running on an HP vectra with solaris i386 version 7. can anyone point me to a download? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thomasaowens
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Install drivers Solaris 10 x86

I am trying to figure out a way to install drivers for a network card. I have a 3C905C-TXM 3Com card that appeared to check out on Solaris's Web Site. I found what I thought was a driver, although that may not be the case, because the instructions asked me to copy-and-paste the contents into a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jody
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris drivers

Hi All, Does anyone know where I can download the ge drivers for solaris 2.6? Having a bit of a mare trying to find them anywhere. Thanks Rgrds Marty (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: callmebob
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris Printer drivers.

Hi, I have a solaris 10 server that I have set up a number of printers on which are working fine. I have set these up from the print manager and used the default list of printers available within print manager to set them up. There is two or three printers I need to set up which... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gwhelan
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Network card drivers for solaris?

Hi all, i have configured my solaris 5 .10 for internet connection by editing the files /etc/hosts/,/etc/resolve.config,/etc/defalutrouter and nsswitchconfig . during installation i was not requested for ip adddress even i plugged network cable. am i need to install any network card... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: srikanthg
2 Replies

6. Solaris

NIC drivers+solaris 10

Installed solaris 10 and now i want to connect to internet,to make work this i need to NIC drivers can some body tell me is it possible to get drivers and how to install. I am dying to get rid of this problem..please help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: srinivas2828
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Looking for Solaris 10 10/09 Drivers for these Devices

Could anyone tell me where I can obtain Solaris 10 10/09 drivers for these divices listed below. I have looked in the OpenSolaris forums but I have not had any luck. Device Vendor Device Name Network Atheros AR928X Wireless Network Adapter (PCI-Express) Storage Intel 82801 SATA... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tenyhwa
4 Replies

8. Red Hat

Broadcom TG3 drivers and TSO

We recently had some HP DL380 G8 servers delivered and I have installed RHEL 5.6 and 5.8 on them. Both OS use the Tegon3 driver for the BCM 5719 onboard NICs. Trouble I had was when any command expecting a lot of output ie sysctl -a was run the system hangs up and stops responding to ping for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MobileGSP
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Broadcom driver for Solaris

I'm having the hardest time finding the Broadcom drivers for Solaris. I need an odd ball, 32-bit for Solaris 10. Anyone know where I can find one? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ihatewindows
0 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)