Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Can any one share a unix script for validating the export of a mapping which is in XM Post 302256400 by Annihilannic on Sunday 9th of November 2008 08:04:22 PM
Old 11-09-2008
I recommend you try using the perl XML::Parser module to do this. Check the CPAN documentation for examples.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

unix script to export data from csv file to oracle database

Hello people, Need favour. The problem I have is that, I need to develop a unix shell script that performs recurring exports of data from a csv file to an oracle database. Basically, the csv file contains just the first name and last name will be dumped to an Unix server. The data from these... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinayagan
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Call unix script through informatica mapping

hi, i want to call unix script from transformations used in informatica mapping? can we do it in any way? Please reply ASAP. We cant use Storep procedure transformation Thanks in Advance nishith (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nishithinfy
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Can any one share a unix script for validating the export of a mapping which is in XM

Hi, Can any one share a unix script for validating the export of a mapping which is in XML format. like my requirment is that when ever we are migrating the mappings or wokflows from development to QA we will take the export of that mapping into an XML file.Insted of reviewing the mapping... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perlamohan
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mapping name into unix script

Hi, How do i call a mapping name and workflow name of an informatica tool in the unix script inorder to execute the mapping. It would be great if any one of u help me in getting a mapping name in a unix script. Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: raji35
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Unix Script for getting date and validating just Hour

Hi, Can someone guide me to write a unix script for getting a hour out of a date command and validating hour to see if its > 7 and < 16. if hours is >7 and <16 then assign a variable value of 0730 and if hour is >16 then assign a variable value of 1630? Help appreciated. Thanks in advance.... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: zulfikarmd
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Validating Separator in unix

Hi I have an input CSV file which contains some values Format of file is as follows: 32R01000000003144476;32R01000000029054270;1000;6000;12/12/2007;0382521276;REG;Régulari I just need to validate it whether it is ';' seperated ie (if any other seperator is used it shld give an error) How do... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: theeights
5 Replies

7. Red Hat

CIFS share re-export NFS

Hi Guys, need help here. i have windows server that share a folder C:/ABCDE i configure samba client in Linux server as /EDCBA and it working fine. then i want to share this /EDCBA to another Linux server using NFS. in the /etc/exportfs i have put /EDCBA - *(rw,no_root_squash) ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prossits
1 Replies

8. AIX

CIFS share re-export NFS

Hi Guys, need help here. i have windows server that share a folder C:/ABCDE i configure samba client in AIX server as /EDCBA and it working fine. then i want to share this /EDCBA to another AIX server using NFS. in the /etc/exportfs i have put /EDCBA... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prossits
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX script to validate the export of a XML-formatted mapping

Can any one please share a unix script for validating the export of a mapping which is in XML format Any help would be great for me. Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sampoorna
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Data export UNIX shell script

Hi, I want to write a shell script which connect to my database with the following credentials : User name : user PWD : rap_user_1 Hostname : app.Unix.Gsm1900.Org Port : 7862 SID : PTNC1 Once connected to DB i want to fetch data with the help of a SQL statement and expoet... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: neeraj617
4 Replies
XML-XPARSE(1)							   User Commands						     XML-XPARSE(1)

NAME
xml-xparse - Parse XML documents with entity and URI resolution SYNOPSIS
xml-xparse [options] xmlfile DESCRIPTION
xml-xparse is a simple command line tool for parsing and validating XML documents. It is not an actual XML parser, it just wraps around a JAXP Parser, adding support for catalog-based entity and URI resolution. OPTIONS
-c catalogfile Load a particular catalog file. May be specified multiple times. -v Perform a validating parse. This is the default. -w Perform a well-formed parse, not a validating parse. -N Perform a namespace-aware parse. This is the default. -n Perform a namespace-ignorant parse. -d debuglevel Set the debug level (an integer). Warnings are shown if the debug level is set to greater than 2. -E maxerrors Set the maximum number of errors to display. The default is 10. FILES
/etc/java/resolver/CatalogManager.properties The central catalog manager configuration file used by xml-xparse. SEE ALSO
xml-xread(1), xml-resolver(1), java(1), the OASIS entity resolution technical committee home page at <http://www.oasis-open.org/commit- tees/entity/>. AUTHOR
Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM> 1.1 July 2004 XML-XPARSE(1)