Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users IBM Quest Market-Basket Synthetic Data Generator Post 302255313 by vbe on Thursday 6th of November 2008 07:48:17 AM
Old 11-06-2008
In your link the doc says:
Quote:
...However, it will not compile under g++ on Solaris.
Some small changes are needed.
I've included below links to the corrected files.
After downloading all the files simply type "make" at the command-line.
A executable file "gen" will be created.
"gen lit help" will explain the input parameters (the IBM Quest website above has additional information).
Did you follow all steps?
The code is C++, do you have a compiler for ?

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

a quest regarding the path?

Hi mates, A newbe in UNIX world. how can i add a specific path to my default unix path. ie i want to add a directory let is say /abdul to the path and whenever i log in unix should recognize it. it is mostly importnant when i use the cc command to compile my c programs ...and i have to use ./cc... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abdul
2 Replies
apertium-gen-wlist-lextor(1)											      apertium-gen-wlist-lextor(1)

NAME
apertium-gen-wlist-lextor - This application is part of ( apertium ) This tool is part of the apertium machine translation architecture: http://apertium.org. SYNOPSIS
apertium-gen-wlist-lextor input_file output_file DESCRIPTION
apertium-gen-wlist-lextor is the application responsible for generating the list of words used by apertium-lextor. OPTIONS
This tool currently has no options. FILES
These are the kinds of files used with this tool: input_file is a lextor monolingual dictionary file generated with apertium-gen-lextormono. These files usually have the extension .dix. output_file The file which gets the generated list of words. SEE ALSO
apertium-gen-lextorbil(1), apertium-gen-lextormono(1), apertium-preprocess-corpus-lextor(1), apertium-gen-stopwords-lextor(1), aper- tium-gen-wlist-lextor-translation(1), apertium-lextor-eval(1), apertium-lextor(1). BUGS
Lots of...lurking in the dark and waiting for you! AUTHOR
(c) 2005,2006 Universitat d'Alacant / Universidad de Alicante. All rights reserved. 2006-12-12 apertium-gen-wlist-lextor(1)