Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Keyboard Mapping HP-UX
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Keyboard Mapping HP-UX Post 302253882 by Olli.Lang on Monday 3rd of November 2008 02:09:38 AM
Old 11-03-2008
PHP Keyboard Mapping HP-UX

This is truly embarrassing but I have to know the answer anyway Smilie

Can anyone share, how to assign keyboard mapping in hp-ux system? Every time I issue command which contain character "@", it'll go the next line. What I need is how to assign the character "@" to @ as it is supposed to be.

Example

Code:
 tuah:~ (51) % ssh olli@
tuah:~ (52) %

Appreciate with help that'll be given. Thank u! Smilie

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How can I map Unix keyboard for PC keyboard

A Solaris AXI 440 machine with Solaris 8 version. I have PC users who use an emulation to login to the Solaris server. How can I change the keyboard mapping of the Sun keyboard to fit to the PC keyboard ? Any comment will be appreciated. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: simhab
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating unique mapping from multiple mapping

Hello, I do not know if this is the right title to use. I have a large dictionary database which has the following structure: where a b c d e are in English and p q r s t are in a target language., the two separated by the delimiter =. What I am looking for is a perl script which will take... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gimley
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem getting vertical bar with British keyboard layout on US (physical) keyboard

Hi, I've got a bit of a ridiculous problem and wasn't sure where to post it. I need to use the vertical bar for piping in Bash but, as per the title, am using a UK layout on a US (physical) keyboard which doesn't have a key for it in the place I'd expect. I've tried using xbindkeys and Unicode... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: crunchgargoyle
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help With Mapping machine

Hi All, I need an urgent assistance please . My case below: I have a list of 500 IP addresses. All These ip addresses are mapped/connected to different machine kinds : NT, Linux, Switch, Router ,FW, and so on. My Requirement is to filter from all this ip address only the Linux... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: James Stone
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mapping drive

please forgive me. i know this is unix forum. CIFS can map to shared windows folder. i just wonder if windows can map to unix shared folder. if yes, please enlight me... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: lawsongeek
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Many to many -- mapping

INPUT 13333--TEXT1 14444--TEXT2 13333--TEXT3 12233--TEXT5 14444--TEXT5 12233--TEXT1 12222--TEXT5 13333--TEXT09 what I'm looking for is something using awk arrays with below given output. 14444--TEXT2,TEXT5 13333--TEXT1,TEXT3,TEXT09 12233--TEXT5,TEXT1 12222--TEXT5 (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: busyboy
6 Replies
mdbFontSize(5)							 The m17n Library						    mdbFontSize(5)

NAME
mdbFontSize - Font Size DESCRIPTION
In some case, a font contains incorrect information about its size (typically in the case of a hacked TrueType font), which results in a bad text layout when such a font is used in combination with the other fonts. To overcome this problem, the m17n library loads information about font-size adjustment from the m17n database by the tags <font, resize>. The data is loaded as a plist of this format. FONT-SIZE-ADJUSTMENT ::= PER-FONT * PER-FONT ::= '(' FONT-SPEC ADJUST-RATIO ')' FONT-SPEC ::= '(' [ FOUNDRY FAMILY [ WEIGHT [ STYLE [ STRETCH [ ADSTYLE ]]]]] REGISTRY ')' ADJUST-RATIO ::= INTEGER FONT-SPEC is to specify properties of a font. FOUNDRY to REGISTRY are symbols corresponding to Mfoundry to Mregistry property of a font. See m17nFont for the meaning of each property. ADJUST-RATIO is an integer number specifying by percentage how much the font-size must be adjusted. For instance, this PER-FONT: ((devanagari-cdac) 150) instructs the font handler of the m17n library to open a font of 1.5 times bigger than a requested size on opening a font whose registry is 'devanagari-cdac'. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2001 Information-technology Promotion Agency (IPA) Copyright (C) 2001-2011 National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html>. Version 1.6.2 12 Jan 2011 mdbFontSize(5)