Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Chemist Needs Help
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Chemist Needs Help Post 302251939 by gingburg on Tuesday 28th of October 2008 11:45:32 AM
Old 10-28-2008
I ran the diff function and nothing did show up. Is there a fundamental thing that I should have done, realizing I am clueless.

Lenny

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Chemist Needs Help part II

Hello friends, I was wondering if you can help me with probably a simple function to you all: the sample looks and has this format. I was wondering how I could extract the first and second column starting including the line 'E/N and Ko' and not stop until there are no more lines. Thank you for... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gingburg
5 Replies
Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Run(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Run(3pm)

NAME
Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Run - Run external commands at specific phases of Dist::Zilla VERSION
version 0.013 SYNOPSIS
[Run::BeforeRelease] run = script/myapp_before1.pl %s run = script/myapp_before2.pl %n %v [Run::Release] run = script/myapp_deploy1.pl %s run = deployer.pl --dir %d --tgz %a --name %n --version %v [Run::AfterRelease] run = script/myapp_after.pl %s %v ; %p can be used as the path separator if you have contributors on a different OS run = script%pmyapp_after.pl %s %v DESCRIPTION
Run arbitrary commands at various Dist::Zilla phases. CONVERSIONS
The following conversions/format specifiers are defined for passing as arguments to the specified commands (though not all values are available at all phases). o %a the archive of the release (available to all *Release phases) o %d the directory in which the dist was built (not in "BeforeBuild") o %n the dist name o %p path separator ('/' on Unix, '\' on Win32... useful for cross-platform dist.ini files) o %v the dist version o %x full path to the current perl interpreter (like $^X but from Config) Additionally %s is retained for backward compatibility. Each occurrence is replaced by a different value (like the regular "sprintf" function). Individual plugins define their own values for the positional replacement of %s. AUTHOR
Torsten Raudssus <torsten@raudssus.de> <http://www.raudssus.de/> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2010 by Raudssus Social Software <http://www.raudssus.de/>. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.12.4 2011-11-09 Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Run(3pm)