Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX hacmp temp storage for tl8sp2 Post 302250998 by itik on Friday 24th of October 2008 06:02:14 PM
Old 10-24-2008
hacmp temp storage for tl8sp2

Hi All,

Is it possible to create a temporary storage on the oraclevg FS for the tl8sp2? My rootvg is getting low on free space, less than 3G.

I'm I going to use System Management (C-SPOC)/HACMP Logical Volume Management/Shared File Systems.

Is that correct? Is that safe?

I want to do the update always on the passive node which it doesn't have the resources. Is that possible? You can see the oraclevg anyways, right.

Thank you for any comments you may add.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. AIX

HACMP does not start db2 after failover (db2nodes not getting modified by hacmp)

hi, when I do a failover, hacmp always starts db2 but recently it fails to start db2..noticed the issue is db2nodes.cfg is not modified by hacmp and is still showing primary node..manually changed the node name to secondary after which db2 started immediately..unable to figure out why hacmp is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gkr747
4 Replies
MYSQLND_QC_SET_STORAGE_HANDLER(3)					 1					 MYSQLND_QC_SET_STORAGE_HANDLER(3)

mysqlnd_qc_set_storage_handler - Change current storage handler

SYNOPSIS
bool mysqlnd_qc_set_storage_handler (string $handler) DESCRIPTION
Sets the storage handler used by the query cache. A list of available storage handler can be obtained from mysqlnd_qc_get_available_han- dlers(3). Which storage are available depends on the compile time configuration of the query cache plugin. The default storage handler is always available. All other storage handler must be enabled explicitly when building the extension. PARAMETERS
o $handler - Handler can be of type string representing the name of a built-in storage handler or an object of type mysqlnd_qc_han- dler_default. The names of the built-in storage handler are default, APC, MEMCACHE, sqlite. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. If changing the storage handler fails a catchable fatal error will be thrown. The query cache cannot operate if the previous storage han- dler has been shutdown but no new storage handler has been installed. EXAMPLES
Example #1 mysqlnd_qc_set_storage_handler(3) example The example shows the output from the built-in default storage handler. Other storage handler may report different data. <?php var_dump(mysqlnd_qc_set_storage_handler("memcache")); if (true === mysqlnd_qc_set_storage_handler("default")) printf("Default storage handler activated"); /* Catchable fatal error */ var_dump(mysqlnd_qc_set_storage_handler("unknown")); ?> The above examples will output: bool(true) Default storage handler activated Catchable fatal error: mysqlnd_qc_set_storage_handler(): Unknown handler 'unknown' in (file) on line (line) SEE ALSO
Installation, mysqlnd_qc_get_available_handlers(3). PHP Documentation Group MYSQLND_QC_SET_STORAGE_HANDLER(3)