Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: realteak HD Audio Chipset
Operating Systems Solaris realteak HD Audio Chipset Post 302250649 by DukeNuke2 on Friday 24th of October 2008 01:49:11 AM
Old 10-24-2008
have you tried the "opensound" driver?

4Front Technologies

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Audio HELP Please!

I know about next to nothing, and I am trying to play an audio file on HP-UX 10.2 (743i) every time I try to use the ‘/opt/audio/bin/AudioCP &' command I get an error message that says “Unable to access audio hardware.” I checked the man page on audio, and both Aserver and rpcd are running. Am I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Matt
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

C-Media 8738 chipset for FBSD 4.4

HI i'm compiling my kernel with the support of this chipset. In FreeBSD 4.2 and 4.3 I got no problem with the kernel, but with 4.4 I just can't get the kernel compiled with the soundcard support. i added this to my kernel device pcm device snd something wrong... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Stormpie
2 Replies

3. SCO

adding a add on parellel port on S3000 chipset

Our new server is a HCL INFINITY GLOBAL LINE 1700AH ,intel xeon S3000 chipset.It has no onboard parellel port.The vendor is suggesting printing solution through serial port ,but ours is mostly printing work. I would like to know weather an addon parellel port can be added without conflict. OS is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vikramviky
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris on AMD 770 chipset

hi is there anyone out there who has experience with installing Solaris on this chipset? there is one entry in the HCL doc about it (BigAdmin - HCL: Gigabyte GA-MA770-DS3 rev1.0 ) but that person apparently doesnt reply when another asks him some questions. im looking to install on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Landser
3 Replies

5. BSD

Open (and Free) BSD with Jmicron 20339 USB <-> SATA II chipset

Hello! Some time ago I did something stupid, I bought 4 harddisk cases (sata -> USB) without checking enough if it is supported by my choise of OS. I was thinking of using FreeBSD on my new NAS (a sunblade 100), but after discovering that is didn't work, I started to search for information. I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: noratx
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help with ICH10R chipset and Unix installation

Yesterday we bought 2 PC's to replace really old PC's that are used for server and backup server. New PC's have ICH10R based mobos from ASUS (P5Q Deluxe), and I cannot install SCO 5.0.7, because installation breaks with msg: "error 19 mounting rootdev." Do you know where I could find ICH10R Unix... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: PNemesis
1 Replies

7. SCO

intel 845gv chipset accelerated graphic driver

hi friends.i want to embedded intel 845gv chipset accelerated graphic driver to my xi graphic acceleratedx server ver 4.1 on sco unix .can any one help me to send this driver thanks very much. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mostafanabavi
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Audio Problem

Hi I recently installed BT 5 Gnome on my Asus laptop running on Intel HD graphics. I've been having problems with audio, at first I experienced the basic problem that was solved by adding pulse audio to the starting programs. This allowed me to open Sound preferences but I still have no sound.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: edreeso
0 Replies

9. Slackware

Problems with audio recording in Audacity 2.0.5. Slackware64 14.1; Intel HD Audio.

I'm trying to record audio using Audacity 2.0.5 installed from SlackBuilds. My system is 64-bit Slackware 14.1 and a sound card is Intel HD Audio. I didn't change my sound system to OSS. (Default sound system in Slackware 14.1 is ALSA, isn't it?) First, I set Internal Microphone slider in KMix... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: qzxcvbnm
2 Replies

10. Solaris

Solaris commands to retrieve chipset information

I need to know what are the commands in Solaris to retrieve the below information about the hardware platform. 1. Chipset information (information about various hardware controller cards on the mother boards, system BIOS versions, PCI firmware version etc..) 2. Serial number of the work... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajujayanthy
2 Replies
AFGETFRAMECOUNT(3)														AFGETFRAMECOUNT(3)

NAME
afGetFrameCount, afGetTrackBytes, afGetDataOffset - get the total sample frame count, length of audio track in bytes, offset of the audio track for a track in an audio file SYNOPSIS
#include <audiofile.h> AFframecount afGetFrameCount (AFfilehandle file, int track); AFfileoffset afGetTrackBytes (AFfilehandle file, int track); AFfileoffset afGetDataOffset (AFfilehandle file, int track); PARAMETERS
file is an audio file handle created by a previous call to afOpenFile(3). track is an integer which specifies an audio track within file. All supported file formats contain exactly one audio track per file, so the constant AF_DEFAULT_TRACK should always be used. DESCRIPTION
afGetFrameCount returns the total number of sample frames contained within the specified track of the specified file. Each sample frame of audio consists of a fixed number of samples (equal to the number of audio channels in the track. For monaural data, a sample frame consists of one audio sample. For stereophonic data, a sample frame consists of a stereo pair. afGetTrackBytes returns the total number of bytes of raw audio data (i.e., prior to decompression or conversion) in the track. afGetDataOffset returns the offset in bytes of the start of the audio data contained within the specified track of the specified file. RETURN VALUE
afGetFrameCount returns the total number of sample frames in track. afGetTrackBytes returns the total number of bytes of audio data in track. afGetDataOffset returns the offset in bytes to the beginning of the audio data in track. Each of these routines returns -1 in case of error. AUTHOR
Michael Pruett <michael@68k.org> Audio File Library 0.3.6 03/06/2013 AFGETFRAMECOUNT(3)