Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX 0509-136 Errors with nmon TL8 Post 302249464 by ddcanan on Tuesday 21st of October 2008 11:24:11 AM
Old 10-21-2008
0509-136 Errors with nmon TL8

I am attempting to use nmon (latest version from wiki) on an AIX TL8 system. When I start nmon (under root), I receive the following errors:

exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program ./nmon because of the following errors:
0509-130 Symbol resolution failed for nmon because:
0509-136 Symbol lpar_get_info (number 15) is not exported from
dependent module /usr/lib/libc.a(shr.o).
0509-136 Symbol localtime64 (number 52) is not exported from
dependent module /usr/lib/libc.a(shr.o).
0509-136 Symbol perfstat_partition_total (number 90) is not exported from
dependent module /lib/libperfstat.a(shr.o).
0509-192 Examine .loader section symbols with the
'dump -Tv' command.

Any ideas what could be going on here? Thanks for any help.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

error 0509-036

this is an exe file which whn i try to execute i get the following error. i am not sure if i need the oracle admin rights to change resolve it. and even if i do what is it that has to be done to resolve this!! $ idcrrec.exe exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program idcrrec.exe because of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: blazingarun
2 Replies

2. AIX

Upgrade to TL8 failed: bos.net.NFS.client 6.1.8.1 (usr: COMMITTED, root:

dears i am trying to upgrade the TL from TL7 to TL8 and i facing this issue AIX6.1 << End of Success Section >> +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+ BUILDDATE Verification ...... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thecobra151
2 Replies

3. AIX

AIX 6.1 TL8 update : bos.aso doesn't install.

Hello. An update of TL from TL7 to TL8 is ending with errors : Requisite Failures ------------------ SELECTED FILESETS: The following is a list of filesets that you asked to install. They cannot be installed until all of their requisite filesets are also installed. See subsequent... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: stephnane
4 Replies

4. AIX

0509-036 tar error

Hello Everyone, root@test8:/>gunzip < /configapp/bkp_14JUN16_oraapp.tgz | /opt/freeware/bin/tar x> exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program /opt/freeware/bin/tar because of the following errors: 0509-130 Symbol resolution failed for tar because: 0509-136 Symbol... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
2 Replies
mdbFontEncoding(5)						 The m17n Library						mdbFontEncoding(5)

NAME
mdbFontEncoding - Font Encoding DESCRIPTION
The m17n library loads information about the encoding of each font form the m17n database by the tags <font, encoding>. The data is loaded as a plist of this format. FONT-ENCODING ::= PER-FONT * PER-FONT ::= '(' FONT-SPEC ENCODING [ REPERTORY ] ')' FONT-SPEC ::= '(' [ FOUNDRY FAMILY [ WEIGHT [ STYLE [ STRETCH [ ADSTYLE ]]]]] REGISTRY ')' ENCODING ::= SYMBOL FONT-SPEC is to specify properties of a font. FOUNDRY to REGISTRY are symbols corresponding to Mfoundry to Mregistry property of a font. See m17nFont for the meaning of each property. For instance, this FONT-SPEC: (nil alice0 lao iso8859-1) should be applied to all fonts whose family name is 'alice0 lao', and registry is 'iso8859-1'. ENCODING is a symbol representing a charset. A font matching FONT-SPEC supports all characters of the charset, and a character code is mapped to the corresponding glyph code of the font by this charset. REPERTORY is a symbol representing a charset or 'nil'. Omitting it is the same as specifying ENCODING as REPERTORY. If it is not 'nil', the charset specifies the repertory of the font, i.e, which character it supports. Otherwise, whether a specific character is supported by the font or not is asked to each font driver. For so called Unicode fonts (registry is 'iso10646-1'), it is recommended to specify 'nil' as REPERTORY because such fonts usually supports only a subset of Unicode characters. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2001 Information-technology Promotion Agency (IPA) Copyright (C) 2001-2011 National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html>. Version 1.6.2 12 Jan 2011 mdbFontEncoding(5)