Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - Google v. Yahoo. Post 302244963 by gstoychev on Thursday 9th of October 2008 04:09:55 AM
Old 10-09-2008
Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilge
How about because nobody actually uses anything but Google any more.
+1 for reason Smilie
But I think that SearchMonkey will be BIG step forward.

Last edited by gstoychev; 10-14-2008 at 09:30 AM..

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Patching Google Search engine/application in Unix.

Hi Unix Gurus, In my Co. we have intranet site hosted on Unix box. In Explorer there is a text box for searching information on internet. By default it is using Google Custom Search. This search engine is little old one. Now I want to patch this search engine with latest patch. If any one know... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriramis4u
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Any Google SEO Expert to Help UNIX.COM?

I checked (again) and it seems like we lost 70% of our Google indexed links starting in March 2018. So far, I do not know what caused this drop: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums215-picture904.png As mentioned, I have done a lot of checking, and we did not make any changes in March of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

SEO Update: Back On Page 1 for Google SERPs (between #6 and #8)

Well, good news... Just checked a number of browsers set to the US region of Google , NCR https://www.google.com/ncr unix.com was back on the first page, between #6 and #8. Will be interesting to see if we can make it back to our highest #4 ranking in 2019. Google Webmaster Tools... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

YouTube: Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search

Getting a bit more comfortable making quick YT videos in 4K, here is: Search Engine Optimization | How To Fix Soft 404 Errors and A.I. Tales from Google Search Console https://youtu.be/I6b9T2qcqFo (0 Replies)
0 Replies
ppmtopgm(1)						      General Commands Manual						       ppmtopgm(1)

NAME
ppmtopgm - convert a portable pixmap into a portable graymap SYNOPSIS
ppmtopgm [ppmfile] DESCRIPTION
Reads a portable pixmap as input. Produces a portable graymap as output. The output is a "black and white" rendering of the original image, as in a black and white photograph. The quantization formula used is .299 r + .587 g + .114 b. Note that although there is a pgmtoppm program, it is not necessary for simple conversions from pgm to ppm , because any ppm program can read pgm (and pbm ) files automatically. pgmtoppm is for colorizing a pgm file. Also, see ppmtorgb3 for a different way of converting color to gray. And ppmdist generates a grayscale image from a color image, but in a way that makes it easy to differentiate the original colors, not necessarily a way that looks like a black and white photograph. QUOTE
Cold-hearted orb that rules the night Removes the colors from our sight Red is gray, and yellow white But we decide which is right And which is a quantization error. SEE ALSO
pgmtoppm(1),ppmtorgb3(1),rgb3toppm(1),ppmdist(1),ppm(5),pgm(5) AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 1989 by Jef Poskanzer. 10 April 2000 ppmtopgm(1)