Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: If file = .cpp then print?
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting If file = .cpp then print? Post 302244263 by unSpawn on Tuesday 7th of October 2008 02:41:34 PM
Old 10-07-2008
Only hunch I got is that CUPS can do filtering. Maybe research docs like Dissecting The CUPS Filtering System (ch 4, "The CUPS-internal filtering system": the MIME part could be a clue) or SDB:Using Your Own Filters to Print with CUPS - openSUSE.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

cpp in unix

sir i am trying to compile and execute cpp file in unix the command cpp <filename > is not working do you suggest any other command? thanking you (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandhyapidugu
5 Replies

2. AIX

[AIX] usages of lint for .cpp file?

Hi , I Want to apply AIX lint to my source code which all are *.cpp/*.h >lint test.cpp lint: 1286-332 File test.cpp must have a .c, .C or .ln extension. It is ignored. lint: 1286-334 There are no files to process. I am getting above error. -Ashok (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashokd001
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

reading a cpp file

I need to find all the methods in a cpp file ... using shell script Pls guide me regarding the grep criteria for searching methods I mean what are the patterns to be grepped in *.cpp which match methods Hope i have made myself clear Thanks and Regards -- Ultimatix (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ultimatix
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

CPP to PERL

Hi all, can we convert a cpp program to perl scripting ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shell_Learner
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

want to find out a function name in a cpp file

I have an error in my logs as it shows some function name . 1. I dnt know where is the file.cpp located only i know the machine . 2. How to find out that the function name is loacated in which path and which file into that machine. Thanks . (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: madfox
1 Replies

6. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Functions defined in header / cpp file behaves different

File: A.h class A { public: struct x X; int show() { x.member_variable ? 0: -1; } }; Now if A.cpp is complied which includes A.h (which is actually in a huge project space) we see that x.member_variable value is not as expected. But if remove the show() method and place... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: uunniixx
4 Replies

7. Programming

dbx: couldn't read "file.cpp"

Anyone know why I might be getting these messages when I'm debugging in dbx? When it stops, I'll get messages like: stopped in get_smtp_line() at line 248 in file "" ($t1) couldn't read "mail_un.cpp" And then I can't list the contents of the file. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ctote
2 Replies

8. Programming

.h or .cpp

I have the code below and cannot decide if to put it in a .h file or in a .cpp file #ifndef VERBOSE_H #define VERBOSE_H #include "sstring.h" enum Verbose { none = 0, low = 1, medium = 2, high = 3, diag = 4 }; bool GetVerbose(String& S, Verbose& V) { S.ToUpper(); if (S ==... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kristinu
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling a function in cpp file inside shell script

Hi I need to call a function written in a cpp file with arguments inside the shell script..Can anyone help me how to do this:( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rkrish
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error in compiling .cpp file

I get this error, defaults.cpp: In member function ‘int Defaults::GetIntDefault(const std::string&)’: defaults.cpp:68: error: ‘atoi’ was not declared in this scope defaults.cpp: In member function ‘real_t Defaults::GetRealDefault(const std::string&)’: defaults.cpp:76: error: ‘atof’ was not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bstephens
1 Replies
cups-config(1)							    Apple Inc.							    cups-config(1)

NAME
cups-config - get cups api, compiler, directory, and link information. SYNOPSIS
cups-config --api-version cups-config --build cups-config --cflags cups-config --datadir cups-config --help cups-config --ldflags cups-config [ --image ] [ --static ] --libs cups-config --serverbin cups-config --serverroot cups-config --version DESCRIPTION
cups-config is the CUPS program configuration utility. It should be used by application developers to determine the necessary command-line options for the compiler and linker, as well as determining installation directories for filters, configuration files, and drivers. OPTIONS
--api-version Displays the current API version (major.minor). --build Displays a system-specific build number. --cflags Displays the necessary compiler options. --datadir Displays the default CUPS data directory. --help Displays the program usage message. --image When used with --libs, adds the CUPS imaging library to the list of displayed libraries. --ldflags Displays the necessary linker options. --libs Displays the necessary librarys to link to. --serverbin Displays the default CUPS binary directory, where filters and backends are stored. --serverroot Displays the default CUPS configuration file directory. --static When used with --libs, shows the static libraries instead of the default (shared) libraries. --version Displays the full version number of the CUPS installation (major.minor.patch). SEE ALSO
http://localhost:631/help COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007-2011 by Apple Inc. 23 October 2008 CUPS cups-config(1)